Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 1723881031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
InLove, what a great detailed and interesting story. Mine are similar, but I'll save them for another time, another post.

Yes. Simply. Yes.

Same Question.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
This will be a long one. As a young man I was a transient hippie, hitching around the west coast and then southwest. In Socal I had my tent robbed while I was sleeping on the beach. In Hollywood, I had a great disillusionment by a woman whom I thought was perfect. In Tijuana. . . well, it was Tijuana. In Arizona I was appalled by the Injun Joe's Real Live Indian Tipi (buy here) you betcha. In Albuquerque none of my three contacts panned out and I had an ear infection. Had some money cuz apple harvest had just ended in Wash., so I stopped into a restaurant to get a meal, where a woman at the next table noticed my big pack and struck up a convo. I spilled my story, and when I went to the men's room she paid for my meal and left a note in the journal I had been writing in, asking me to pay it forward (and left). I only found out she had paid when I went to pay. When I left the restaurant, I saw a guy begging on the street and invited him back into the restaurant and paid for his meal. Man, could he eat, lol! Thank you Bonnie. Same HYe and thanks for your patience.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Raises hand, Non-member of the mile high club.

New HYE:: paid it forward and picked up a complete strangers tab or tipped 200 percent or more ?

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3251 posts)
Not yet, but I am getting ready to take a long flight to Alaska and there is potential there!

Same HYE:

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(978 posts)
HYE done the mile high thing? I am sure it has been asked and answered but been away a while.

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
After finishing final exams went out with the entire graduating class and took a cab home with a woman who sat in the front row in a few classes. We fucked in the back of a cab the whole way through Manhattan. She is now my ex wife but it was quite the trip. Cabbie just smiled the whole way.

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
Started against the car, finished in the car - in the Steelers parking lot

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
In the backseat of a car being driven around town by a friend of ours. Same question... (not really an HYE)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1408 posts)
On top of Iroquois Park one summer night in Louisville, back when I was about 17. A couple walked by walking hteir dog and all we were wearing between us was his shirt, he wsa on top and it was hanging open down the front, so it kinda helped cover my bits. Didn't miss a stroke, though, gotta give the boy his props.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
In the choir loft in a church, during a wedding.

Same HYE

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(332 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever