Have you ever : Swingers Discussion 1723881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesHave you ever
TOPIC: Have you ever
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 895   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love doing stuff like that. I know at least 3 people saw us

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
It wasn't during broad daylight, but I did once on top of Iroquois Park in Louisville when I was a teenager and it was dusk ....we were in the middle of a wide open field in the middle of the park and two people wwalked by and we were wearing nothing but his shirt between us

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Last year the Uriahs were fucking in a park close to the Tennessee River. Once the Skeeters started to bite, we zipped up, about 5 seconds before 2 young men walked by. I kind of wished the timing had been different so that the youngsters could see how grown-ups fuck in the woods.

Mr. Uriah (the "apolitical one")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Have you ever fucked in the middle of a public park just out of sight (mostly) of a busy path during broad daylight?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
NO, by the time I dumped my X- I didn't care enough to seek revenge, piss him off or do anything EXCEPT put him in my past and move on.

HYE been to an official nudist beach?

Mrs U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
no but i have seen some real dogs @ a swimg party ... Have you ever hacked in to someones accounts (like a person's cable account ) & changed their password just to piss them off ?..........................My sister & I did to her x Husband ....all of his accounts .............He soooo deserved after we found out he had been taking her paycheck every week & never paid the mortgage for 3 yrs.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(413 posts)
No. But then again, I've never been on one for a really long trip.

Have you ever had an allergic reaction to something at a swing party? (a friend in VA found she was allergic to our dog after not being able to breathe at a party we had. Was scary. We stock up on Benadryl now and had some then)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I have thrown away mail addressed to a previous resident. I always marked it and out it back in the mailbox for the first 10 years we lived here. I have taken my next door neighbors' mail to the woman's business when it came to our house. She has an antique shop about 3 blocks away.

Have you ever fallen asleep while riding a motorcycle?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
No, can't say that has happened to me.

Have you ever :: ) gotten someone's else's mail by mistake in your mail box and just threw it away.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I have never posted an adult pic by accident on a major social networking site. I do have several "G" rated pics in common though. Same HYE.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 895   End
TOPIC: Have you ever