Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Has anyone ever caught you doing anything embarrassing
TOPIC: Has anyone ever caught you doing anything embarrassing
Created by: IRISHROSE22
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever caught you doing anything embarrassing (picking a wedgie, scratching somewhere inappropriate), if so, what was it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to be a Director for Catering Co at a large Private University. Which required me to dress up everyday. One day after meeting with a Bride for an upcoming wedding I ventured into the kitchen to discuss some changes with the chef who had a nasty reputation as what I refer to as the God Syndrome . As I approached the chef I dropped a few sheets of paper and stooped very lady like down to retrieve them. That day I happened to be wearing a long, full elastic waist skirt; as I finished collecting my papers and went to stand up co worker was walking past me. He actually stepped on my skirt at the very moment I stood up. There I stood in a kitchen full of men in my black thigh high stocking, high heels and thong underwear with my skirt puddled around my ankles. It took me a few moments to actually figure out what happened before I bent down (unladylike) and retrieved my skirt. By now it seemed the whole kitchen seemed to notice and so I simply laughed , looked the chef in the eye, winked and said "Now we'll l have no arguments about the changes I made to this menu" handed him the list of changes, smiled and walked away. For weeks after they'd tease me about what color panties I had on today?

Shrug...shit happens lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
A friend and I were having sex in the backseat of my car... it was my first time doing this so there was a lot of laughter.. then moans, sighs, & giggles. Little did I know that when we slid the front seats forward, it knocked my purse which pressed the speed dial button on my blackberry. A business colleague (and friend) ended up with a long voicemail of all the noises we made

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
That's not too strange as many women shave everything. Stranger is when a guy like me is shaved from neck to toe but has a goatee & long hair. I would also make a point of wearing a thong when I went in for a procedure. The nurses would always get a laugh out if it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I wasn't necessarily "caught" doing something embarrassing, but when being prepped for minor surgery on my legs (and doped up with versed), the anesthesiologist seemed surprised to see that my crotch was already mostly shaved. In my friendly, somewhat embarrassed and self-defensive state of mind, I said that I had been to a nudist resort in California and seen that a lot of women there shaved the whole thing. The doctor asked me to repeat what I'd said since she apparently couldn't believe her ears, and with the versed directing me I repeated it word for word. Luckily I fell asleep and shut up soon afterward.

L

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
let's bring this one back as well.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Yes. I went to the restroom and my damn skirt stayed in my panties. I proceeded to walk from the restroom of the Beloit Clinic to my office with my skirt tucked in my panties. Horrible. To this day, and that was 13 years ago, I check my damn skirt like 3 times before walking out of the restroom. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I don't embarrass but have been seen doing things that embarrassed the person that "caught" me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Has anyone ever caught you doing anything embarrassing (picking a wedgie, scratching somewhere inappropriate), if so, what was it?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Has anyone ever caught you doing anything embarrassing