Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Game for three
TOPIC: Game_for_three
Created by: landr2b
Original Starting post for this thread:
The wife and I plus a lady friend are headed to the beach in a week or so. Does anyone have any suggestions for games we can play to keep things interesting? Yes we plan on strip poker.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Do tell us how it went ! What did you 3 do to keep things hot and steamy? I would have suggested that after you 3 were temporarily satiated with hot 3way sex in your hotel room and rested up.......1, 2 or all 3 of you should go to the hotel bar or nearby clubs and and pick up other women or men or couples to join you ;)

Username hidden
(278 posts)
Why would one need to play games to keep things interesting? Games are what I do when I'm bored as shit at my in-laws.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21321 posts)
vivid entrtainment makes an adult truth or dare card game...i have used it around our pool table with varied types of guests and it has been fun every time!! have fun!!

Pine Hill NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
The wife and I plus a lady friend are headed to the beach in a week or so. Does anyone have any suggestions for games we can play to keep things interesting? Yes we plan on strip poker.

Alabaster AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Game for three
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.