Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Funniest Thing You've Heard In a Bar
TOPIC: Funniest_Thing_You've_Heard_In_a_Bar
Created by: lbcpl42
Original Starting post for this thread:
My boyfriend and I were relaxing at a neighborhood pub a while back, being served by one of our favorite bartenders, Annie. It was slow, and Annie was goofing around on the dance floor to the jukebox with a friend. They were whispering and giggling, then Annie stopped still and said loudly to her friend...

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Woman approaches me at a nightclub around midnight and said, "you do know your going to be cooking me breakfast in the morning?" It was hilarious, because she was 100% serious.

Username hidden
(81 posts)
Oops! Posted too soon

Annie stood still and said to her friend in a loud voice...

...shut your cock washer! You do wash cock, don't you?

Arvada CO
Username hidden
(22 posts)
My boyfriend and I were relaxing at a neighborhood pub a while back, being served by one of our favorite bartenders, Annie. It was slow, and Annie was goofing around on the dance floor to the jukebox with a friend. They were whispering and giggling, then Annie stopped still and said loudly to her friend...

Arvada CO
Username hidden
(22 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Funniest Thing Youve Heard In a Bar
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.