Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Describe the person above you in one word
TOPIC: Describe_the_person_above_you_in_one_word
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1037  Next »
11 to 20 of 10365
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not privy to "TomandDiane""s profile. So I have to speculate.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2013 posts)
Diane?....LOVELY Tom??? A "Brother in Blue"..... I think??? "Everyone on Tom's PD was put on 12 hour shifts". Been there....done that with Ike and Katrina.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2013 posts)
OMG Sandy! We had just moved Tom's Mom in after his Dad passed a few weeks before. She had some Alzheimer's issues. Power was out for a bit over 2 days in our area but fortunately we had a generator. Everyone on Tom's PD was put on 12 hr. shifts for a week.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2350 posts)
Sandy fell on a Tuesday we had just had our boat haul out the Sunday before ,and the place where we winter the boat is on the South shore of L.I. , the boat yard is high up off the bay ,We got lucky a lot of boats in other places floated off there boat stands crashing into each other .One place in Staten Island lost some very $$$$$ boats, Jersey too ,the closed to the city ,there worse the damage was .Way out east on Long Island not so bad Year from now I,ll be telling my grandson about Sandy LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6987 posts)
that was the day one of my dearest friends was buried up on LI. i spoke at the funeral and the church and the drive home was bad but not really due to the storm. i remember i was driving during gloria (remember that storm too?) and was walking home from school as a young girl during yet another storm. i guess the name fits. :-/

i'm glad that some good came out of sandy.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
Stormchaser ( you talked about Sandy I have a 3yo Grandson that was a Sandy baby ,lights went out and the sparks started flying ,that was a good thing and my daughter -in- law was having a tough time getting "Pergo" with her second child ,some magic happen that night LOL )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6987 posts)
feisty

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11036 posts)
NG: Smoking .SB: Firesout ( LOL hahahah )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6987 posts)
Hot!! (Again)

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(826 posts)
Fun

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2350 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 1037  Next »
11 to 20 of 10365
TOPIC: Describe the person above you in one word
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.