Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Dares!
TOPIC: Dares!
Created by: WVACTION121229
Original Starting post for this thread:
We occasionally likeplaying games that involve dares or givingeach other adare to complete, where the payoff is always fun. What about everyone else, what are some of thedares that you have given/accepted?

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
Now, that is a Dare I think we can modify to best meet our needs. Thanks Nic. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
Nice one WV!

This isn't mine, I saw it posted as a Hot Date on Friday.

Paraphrasing: Come to the Hard Rock "Rocksino" and look for my wife wearing the snow leopard coat. I dared her to wear nothing underneath but thigh highs and boots, make her prove it to you that she honored the dare!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
A Double Dog Dare, huh Nic. LOL

Ok, last week I gave my wife this dare:

Put on your sexiest bra and panties, lean forward and take a sexy selfie. Then 'accidentally' text it to five "vanilla" friends on your phone list with a message to me, "Hey Babe, when your done freezing in the garage, I have a warm place for you to cum." Then wait for the, responses. Of course, she could be working on the "OMG!!! Sorry. I am so embarrassed." text while she waits.

Note to others wanting to try this dare: Don't send them to 5 people all at once, you will not be able to keep up with the texts you receive afterwards. "So sexy!" "Damn, your hot." "Lucky Husband" etc. ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
WV...double dog dare ya...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
You mean to tell me, there's other ways to have fun, besides dares?

Does not compute.. ;-)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8428 posts)
@Nick - Will probably take ya up on that dare. ;-)

@Uriah - 100% Agree. LOL

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
Dares usually get me in trouble, they are very hard to resist.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5964 posts)
I dare ya to bring that sexy wife to Ohio in February.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We occasionally likeplaying games that involve dares or givingeach other adare to complete, where the payoff is always fun. What about everyone else, what are some of thedares that you have given/accepted?

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1527 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Dares
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.