Creative Toasting : Swingers Discussion 2157621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesCreative Toasting
TOPIC: Creative Toasting
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's to the man who is wisest and best Here's to the man who with judgment is blest, Here's to the man who's as smart as can be – I drink to the man who agrees with me!

LRV

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
One of the funniest {and nastiest} toasts I've ever heard before was used by a Drag show MC, Ms. Hurricame Summers of the Connection Complex in Louisville:

"Here's to the men I f*d the best. I f*d em naked and I f*d em dressed. I F*d em all, and I'm not lying! If Id'a had wings I'd have f*d em flying ANd when they're dead and long forgotten~ I'll dig em up and f* em rotten!"

Hey! What can I say? Ms. Summers ain't no lady!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Here's to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint-- and another one!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
One of my old favorites: Here's to the girl who's mine, all mine. She drinks, and she bets And she smokes cigarettes... And sometimes she forgets That she's mine. All mine.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
On the chest of a barmaid in Sale Were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind, For the sake of the blind, Was the same information in Braille!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Everybody says, "cheers!". That's cool. I don't know if this has been done before, but if it has, it hasn't been recently. Share your funny or creative toasts here.

For example, "Here's to you and here's to me, I hope we never disagree...but just in case we ever do: here's to me and f* you!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Creative Toasting