Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Behind the Music
TOPIC: Behind_the_Music
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
No, sorry, it's not an anal sex thread.

In posting and reading posts in the Song To Suit Your Mood thread, I thought it might be fun to post about specific songs and the stories behind them, a la Story Behind the Picture thread.

You Sexy Thing, My brother and family were visiting when we lived in Ohio, and he fell asleep on the floor after driving 12 hours. A Burger King commercial came on, and it played that song and my brother (very redneck) woke up and immediately sang along! I cannot hear that song w/o laughing.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
John Legend - All of Me

Over the past couple of months, this has become "our song." Actually, just the latest of a whole lot of songs that we think of that way. One night, Tammy played it on Youtube for me. It says so much about us, I fell in love with it. I learned all the words to it and I sing it to her all the time. Sometimes, her eyes tear-up when I'm singing it.

Saturday night, we were at a lifestyle party. She and one of her favorite fuck-buddies decided they wanted to play. The 3 of us went into a bedroom and started having fun. Most of the play was between the 2 of them. She did kiss me quite a bit and held my hand. They'd been at it for a while and he was fucking her really hard, missionary-style, when that song came on. I could tell she heard it because she looked deeply into my eyes for a few seconds. She didn't let the song change what she was doing at all.

I didn't feel comfortable singing to her while another guy was fucking her. I just listened and continued enjoying the play-time.

Username hidden
(204 posts)
@Gina

David Gates, Bread both are awesome. "If" is a favorite of mine that I learned for piano recital. Goodbye Girl and Never Let Her Go (another 2 of my fav)

Ha! I don't think any of those are gonna be on a swing music playlist, but I could definitely get busy to their song "Fancy Dancer"

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5932 posts)
Shelly, me too! Billy Joel fan here.

An "obscure" Bread song. I can't remember the title, but a swing friend and I were in bed going at it, and it came on the "Best of Bread" CD he had chosen (he was excited, we are both music dorks, that I had Bread) and when the song came on, we both stopped and said at the same time, "I've never heard this one before." Laughed, then continued on. You gotta be pretty damn good to be "going at it" while listening to Bread. LOL

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
G, l also like Billy Joel's performance that song. Other favs are Garth Brook's "Shameless" and Billy Joel's "She's Gotta Way"

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5932 posts)
Make You Feel My Love (written by Dylan, performance by Garth Brooks)

First song we danced to as husband and wife almost ten years ago.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Keith Urban - Only You Can love me This Way

This is one of the songs that take me back to the summer of 2011. We were having car problems and it took me a while to diagnose and fix it. During that time, I was driving Tammy to and from work, so she didn't have to deal with trying to pull over, out of traffic when the car decided to die

We listened to a lot of country music that summer and this was one of our favorites to hear together.

Username hidden
(204 posts)
No, sorry, it's not an anal sex thread.

In posting and reading posts in the Song To Suit Your Mood thread, I thought it might be fun to post about specific songs and the stories behind them, a la Story Behind the Picture thread.

You Sexy Thing, My brother and family were visiting when we lived in Ohio, and he fell asleep on the floor after driving 12 hours. A Burger King commercial came on, and it played that song and my brother (very redneck) woke up and immediately sang along! I cannot hear that song w/o laughing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Behind the Music
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.