Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!! : Swingers Discussion 1633711082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesAsk the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do white people talking "black" bother you or amuse you?

You're an intelligent guy...is it insulting to you personally when young black men feel the need to "dumb down" to fit in, including speech patterns.

When can we see you guys? we miss you!

How do you pronounce the word "ask?" (pet peeve of mine)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
I like this thread, it shouldn't die, lol. Have you ever seen Paul Mooney on Dave Chappelles show? You should get a pic of yourself wearing a Carnac hat. Anyway, will there ever be a day when white people and black people can sit around and make jokes about their skin color or racial differences with out someone calling Al Sharpton?

Paul Mooney has always had a fan in me all the way back from his days with Richard Pryor. I look kinda goofy (more than normal) wearing hats like that, not sure why that is.

In a perfect world (hopefully our grand children's world) we would all be a lot more tolerable of others intolerance's and differences. We are all guarded by this PC world we live in and there appears to be no end to it, until all the old heads die out!

I give as good as it gets when it comes to jokes and goofing around, but there are some folks that will NEVER be comfortable in their own skin, let alone be able to talk about, or joke about someone else's.

Will it ever happen, I sure hope so, but I'm not holding my breath that I will ever be anything in my lifetime, but a stereotype or a color in the eyes of those that can't see past it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
I like this thread, it shouldn't die, lol. Have you ever seen Paul Mooney on Dave Chappelles show? You should get a pic of yourself wearing a Carnac hat. Anyway, will there ever be a day when white people and black people can sit around and make jokes about their skin color or racial differences with out someone calling Al Sharpton?

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Damn G.

That last reply made me run tell, Deanna what you said... roflmao

Way around the wood? Well said!!

Me busting a gut and trying not to cry from laughing....Priceless!!

We shall see.....WEG

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
SA, I really loved all your sensible answers to those questions. I found myself nodding in agreement and support.

You may be more pecan than mahogany...at any rate, I know my way around a good piece of wood.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
"Obviously you have no problem calling yourself black, what is your opinion on the "African American" label?"

I ain't a black dude, but that label annoys me.

Charlize Theron is in essence an african-american.

Skin color should have no bearing on what nationality one is. If you were born in the USA, you are an american. I am mostly of Irish descent, but I am not an irish-american, just an american.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
1. Actually I refer to myself as Mahogany, but not everyone can wrap their heads around that term, so I go with what makes folks comfy. I know black when I see it and I’m far from it!! I’m American and I detest labels… I was born here, so I’m an American that refuses to be labeled by my pigmentation. 2. If that’s what they want, so be it, who am I to judge? As long as people behave in a fashion that does no harm to another, who really cares what they crave. I think people just want to play the taboo game, so good for them. Hey it’s all in fun anyway right? 3. Both fucking annoy me. They are like ambulance chasers. When they can spend equal time on both sides of an issue, they might garner my respect, until then, they're victims of my ignore button. 4. We’re all the same, seeking all the basic needs and desires of the next person, only a few want to make it out to be more than it is. 5. My humor is slightly twisted and I give, as good as I get. Thanks for playing along!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Hell yes, had to shave daily...

I DO NOT BLUSH!! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
oh, and black men DO BLUSH

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Is it true you don't have to shave everyday in the military like those with more fair skin do? Because of? what, exactly? Black skin more sensitive to razors?

And I love my sense of humor...it's usually quite filled with sarcasm, satire and irony...with a bit of slapstick occasionally thrown in for variety.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!