Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that's got to be true...my dad said that his black friends at work are the only men who would catch and fry carp and eat it during lunchtime. ;) He would bring any he caught to his friends, after cleaning and filleting them (the carp, not the friends)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
"Is it true you don't have to shave everyday in the military like those with more fair skin do? Because of? what, exactly? Black skin more sensitive to razors?"

I shaved every single day unless in the field. Shaving powder usually took care of the sensitive skin on dark skin males. Not just black males got it, lots of men with dark skin suffered through it.

I know when I was in the military (Army), there were a few black men in our battalion who had "profiles" that allowed them to skip shaving because of bumps that they would get on their face. I am not sure what the cause of these bumps were, but I was lead to believe it was common among black males.

It is common (most black males) if you use a razor, however I was fortunate enough to not get those bumps in my shaving area. I did use a razor once to sure up the hair line on my neck and ended up in pure agony and bumps that looked like severe burns. Won't ever do that again!

Now for my question(s): 1 Why are some black men so deathly afraid of bugs?

Funny you ask that. I don't know, but my dad had a way of convincing me to cut my hair, by instilling in me at an early age that bugs would nest in that mess and eat my brain.. hahaha FUGGER

2 Why does it seem like most black males are so reluctant to go down on a girl?

That is a stereotype that has stuck around for a long time with absolutely no merit. It is an individual thing. (Drum Roll, please) v v v v Man can and will eat most anything on the face of the planet, as long as he has at least two pieces of bread..roflmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
"Is it true you don't have to shave everyday in the military like those with more fair skin do? Because of? what, exactly? Black skin more sensitive to razors?"

I know when I was in the military (Army), there were a few black men in our battalion who had "profiles" that allowed them to skip shaving because of bumps that they would get on their face. I am not sure what the cause of these bumps were, but I was lead to believe it was common among black males.

Now for my question(s): 1 Why are some black men so deathly afraid of bugs? 2 Why does it seem like most black males are so reluctant to go down on a girl?

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
G

I'm not even in the slightest surprised at this bit of news. Stupid is as stupid does!

I bet they spent all of 30 seconds trying to get that shit to work out.

Some things will NEVER change.. EVER!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
From "News of the Weird" in today's paper 10-8-2010:

"Until August, Nettleton Middle School near Tupelo, Mississippi, had a strict policy for election of class officers for 6th, 7th and 8th-graders. Only white students could be president, and only black students could be vice president. (Other officers were segregated by race, as well.) Officials explained that it was one way to assure black representation even though 3/4s of the students are white. A school memo was leaked to The Smoking Gun website in August, and a day later the school district rescinded the policy."

I read this today and thought, oh wow...only in Mississippi! I lived there for a year, and I know exactly where this school is, and have relatives and friends in that area. I have said for years that Mississippi is the most backwards place on earth, even though they will protest and say, "Oh, it's not like that here anymore." It IS like that there anymore. Still.

I vote Republican and have for several years, but I think it would serve well for President Obama to address this school and its policies.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
My lack of contact with the outside world now that D, is working so many hours. Maybe it's just visual overload from everything I'm reading here in the forums?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
why do you seem so surprised lately? Hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
We have in the month of OCT., over 16 fundraisers and shows.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
What I find the ABSOLUTE most attractive visual on a woman that I might be interested in, would be her ability to make eye contact and maintain it! She doesn't have to be seducing me, just attentive! The blank 10 ft stare in a 5 ft room stare creeps me out.

On a purely physical approach, I would have to say, having clean TEETH first and foremost! Just having teeth goes hand in hand, not into gummers and such. Ewww

The total package to include, posture and natural beauty drives me to lusting the majority of women I connect with. I can find attractiveness in most any woman, however being attractive enough for me to fuck takes it to a, "whole nuvva lebel...hahahaah

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Besides Deanna (of course), do you have a "type" that you find attractive visually?

(We are TRYING to get to one of those car shows!!!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!