Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!! : Swingers Discussion 1633711061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesAsk the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks sexus, we'll try to catch that.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Me too!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
In some extreme cases, yes!

I can't begin to try to explain that one, you wanna take a shot at it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
It wasn't me, I yelled it out here at home for the very same reason!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
jk, it's not a Cosby Show episode, it's Bill Cosby's take on black america, and it's worth listening to whenever you can find it.

SA, it bugs me to no end when people talk non stop in the movies, or bring a baby with them to an R movie. Agh. I think I'm too easily distracted...no comment. Maybe need tested for ADHD. I do not find it funny or amusing, except for One time and one time only: We went to see The Happening, our pick for worst movie ever. At the end, the screen faded and everyone was just silent in disbelief... A young black man behind us yelled out what we all were thinking: WTF was THAT?

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
nope. must have misseed that episode. cosby show i guess you're referring to.

no, you know, it's kind of funny for the first few minutes, but by the time you get half way thru the movie and they're still doing it, it just gets annoying.

have a great weekend

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK

Honestly I wish I could answer that question, but I have no answer as I have not even the slightest interest in talking to a movie screen when I could just sit and listen, like everyone else.

1. Probably has a lot to do if the offenders came in a group, and are just acting up to have fun without concern for anyone else but their group. Asshats!!

2. It could be that they are at a viewing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and participation is encouraged..

Your guess is as good as mine.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
an observation... "it works and it gets the desired results."

i've read a lot of your posts, agree with most of your comments, and think you two seem extremely cool, ( love sa and grew up near galveston ) but i have to disagree with that statement. it only works with weak (minded) people, and those people would likely back down from a white person being loud and aggressive as well.

it also perpetuates the myth that most white people are afraid of black people. 2 cents.

my question: seriously, why do black people talk to the characters in the movie when they are in a theater?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
1) Why do all black guys say that they all got a black monster Dong? Like there saying just because they are black it's known by everyone they are huge..lol

The ONLY reason as you say "ALL black men" claim to have a monster dong is simple, ALL non black guys believe it and perpetuated the myth... HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

2) Why black people don't like cold weather, snow, the ice? Seems like they get cold very easily. Example, I have a black co-worker that constantly has his portable heater on and other people are sweating.

That's an interesting question, too bad I can't come up with anything factual to support your assumption. I'm from Colorado and being Mahogany must have it's advantages over being black, I grew up on the ski slopes!

3) Ok, but why do a lot of black people get aggressive & loud at times when confronting a person?

Because it works and gets the desired results. It's true...hahahaah

4) lol, is it really true that a lot of black people smoke 420 just as much as Snoop DoGG?

Yep....be right back.... puff puff ............Now where was I? cough..

5) a serious question, Ive read that HIV rates are really high in the Black Community? What do you think about this and why do you think the rates are this high.. For awhile I Thought the Conspiracy theory was true.

Aside from conspiracy theory's, I would say it has a lot to do with individuals not taking responsibility for ones own safety and health. Education is out there but does you no good if you don't put any effort into seeking it out. Unfortunately, this isn't isolated to just blacks, but we (black folks) sure do like to be first in everything we do!

Thanks SA. Happy Holidays! Happy Holidays to you too!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
2. I don't have a real answer for this, but know it's true, as my ex was a machinist and said that most of the guys who could tolerate the blast furnaces, and heat treat jobs were black men because they could stand the heat better. Is that a pigment thing? no idea.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!