Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FF, Whenever the incantation "peanut gallery" is used, it uncannily draws a member of the gallery. It's like BeetleJuice. | | v

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
SA,,new question, would you give Chad Johnson another chance ? Either as a Fan, Pro coach or other wise?

And as a follow up question do you find the standard "decoder ring comment" rude and condescending when it's used intriguingly from the peanut gallery for no other reason then to be rude and condescending?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Back in my prankster days, I would tell anyone that said that to me to go get a DNA test done. I'm pretty sure we aren't brothers because my mom never had any kids that ugly. I'm sure she'd remember you! Lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
FF

In all seriousness, it depends on who you write it to. Do you know them, do they know you and your sense of humor? I wouldn't do it to make a first impression by any means!

On a more serious note, from my experiences and observations, white males tend to say it more than any other. White males think its cool or just a way to blend in, while everyone else is cracking up. I get called or referred to as brotha/brother/braaah by only white males, no one else does it because they call me by my name!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
~smile~ K , here goes. Fifty percent serious, fifty percent being a smuck goofying around. Hey you asked write...lol

The term brother's, or sister's. Being in the LS or if you will alliterative lifestyle secret clan memebers. The term " brothers or sisters" is it applicable to use in the same sense as it's reserved for now. Other then blood relatives using it.

Hook a brother up with a M&G,,,,could I email that without being read wrong? Sister is hot, my wife and her might really hit it off?,,, If you got that email what would you think?

~smile~ How long will it take for some smuck to post in the thread and dirty it up trying to label ? That is totally not MY intention. I'm trying to send you a interesting question to stump you or at the very least make it hard to answer. I'm jester like, it's in my nature to ask those funny questions.

Mayham formally know as the poster ffaux

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Yes Rdy, you got that right! ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Rdy,

The weather is mild (55-75) year around in my neck of the woods!

Just sayin'!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Ahem

We do have AC, so get yur butts down here.. :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
We're set on broil down here.

Only one complaint, but then again, sticking my dick in her was akin to throwing a hotdog in a boxcar

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
Rdy

IMHO, this one is pretty simple. Example: Did you ever play a little game in school where you sat in a circle, you lean to the right and whisper in the ear of that person, something special?

That person then tells the person on their right what you told them. By the time the story gets back to you, you have to say if the story is as you started it.

I truly believe that is how it all started.

I don't buy into stereotypes, they tend to leave you disappointed, or worse yet embarrassed.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!