Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!! : Swingers Discussion 1633711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesAsk the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the term "drinking the kool-aid" originally came from the Jonestown Massacre in Guyana....just throwing some facts out there :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Kool aide reference also applies to mindlessly following bad information as good and factual, when in fact it isn't.

Example: Republicans have never, nor will they ever do anything harmful to this country. Certain kool aide drinker believe that to be historically correct!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Stereotype that all black people in general like fried chicken and watermelon. I actually grew up on kool aide because it was cheap and we didn't have much, even with 2 working parents. I also grew up hearing that the stoners loved grape soda and parted their hair down the middle.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Bump.

What is the meaning of the term Kool Aid, or why is it used in reference with young black males? I've heard it a few times now.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Wow that's a tough one. I've dated most every complextion under the sun, so I can't really give you an answer to that one. We've only had a handful of black women give us/me that look, but we get that from most everyone except Hispanics here.

IMHO, there is no right or wrong when it comes to attraction. If you overtly single them out to announce your dislike there is likely more to the story. Did that help any?

Welcome to the forum!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Hey SA, this is questions from one black male to another. Do you think it wrong to have no interest in black women, and do black women give you a hard time about being married to a white woman?

Jacksonville Beach FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
WHO,, let said dawgs Out ?

Are you now earworm'd. Do you know what being earworm'd is?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I'm with you. I think she WAY overdid it trying to defend herself. As someone who grew up with family from the deep south, she reminds me of someone ffrom my adopted family's family. If that makes sense. And I've hear my mom overreact in much the same way she did on TV. It's selfish, self-centered, her crying that she had to comfort people in her arms over this, and that someone should just pick up a rock and "kill me." Sounds like my mom did whenever she said something wrong and we called her out on it, then she would just overdo the sob story thing and exaggerate how we would be glad then if she just fell over and died, etc. It's a southern belle type rant, and I've seen it A LOT. I've watched her show, thought she was funny. I even have "her pans" and I'm not going to go burn them now or anything. I don't think she'll really recover from this, but maybe her time on TV is over. It started going downhill when she was found to be a diabetic and cooking unhealthy meals. I like her, nothing bad to say about her really. I like her back story of overcoming agrophobia (sp...I can't think of the proper term) and raising her sons, and I've liked her interaction with her sons on TV. Food Channel is often just on playing in the background on Saturday mornings, so if she's on by chance, I'll watch. At any rate, she needs to just quietly, with as much grace as she can, let it all go and move on.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
If that's all she did, this is a serious over reaction.

Being backwards ass ignorant isn't a crime, it is what it is. When black folks come to your rescue, from white folks, you pissed off somebody in the past and they're coming to get ya!

I've seen a member here use the same exact term and even though there was an exchange over it, it only came from his supporters. Obviously being backwards ass ignorant is the cool thing, just not in Deen's case.

It would have been better for her, if she had just kept her trap shut. FAIL

I prefer the honest racist.. At least I know who to look for should things get ugly, like a zombie apacolypse. I know who goes first when they break down the door!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Okay, my favorite black guy...what's your take on the whole Paula Deen thang?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!