Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask_the_other_black_guy__ANYTHING!!
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  Next »
100 to 109 of 101
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a black couple sitting behind us when we saw the movie, "Undercover Brother", both in their 50's.

The husband laughed his ass off but the wife seemed pretty pissed.

Did you see the movie and what did you think?

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1326 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ask me anything... If you want a serious answer I'll give you one, but you need to let me know first that you're serious..

If you want to be silly about your questions, go for it because that's mainly what this topic is about..

Light-hearted fun...

Someone asked me the other day if it's true that (in their words) black people think us white people smell like puppies!?!? I say, if your naughty bits smell like a puppy, my answer should be your last concern!!

That's just one such weird one.

Here's another.. Is it true that you (black folks) are more superstitious? Would you do it in a graveyard...or a haunted house?

Black folks aren't so much superstitious as they are cautious!! Superstitious is when someone tells ya that if you go get in that cage with a male lion and try to milk him, you'll garner his respect!!

Call us cautious... That's why you don't see us staring in "When Animals Attack" or "I shouldn't have survived" or any other shows like that.. Yeah, we own stock in Cop's!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8428 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  Next »
100 to 109 of 101
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.