Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!! : Swingers Discussion 163371101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesAsk the other black guy ANYTHING!!
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ask me anything... If you want a serious answer I'll give you one, but you need to let me know first that you're serious..

If you want to be silly about your questions, go for it because that's mainly what this topic is about..

Light-hearted fun...

Someone asked me the other day if it's true that (in their words) black people think us white people smell like puppies!?!? I say, if your naughty bits smell like a puppy, my answer should be your last concern!!

That's just one such weird one.

Here's another.. Is it true that you (black folks) are more superstitious? Would you do it in a graveyard...or a haunted house?

Black folks aren't so much superstitious as they are cautious!! Superstitious is when someone tells ya that if you go get in that cage with a male lion and try to milk him, you'll garner his respect!!

Call us cautious... That's why you don't see us staring in "When Animals Attack" or "I shouldn't have survived" or any other shows like that.. Yeah, we own stock in Cop's!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
welcome back...you know it's more fun in here

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Was more than distracted playing administrator on a Facebook page for hot rod builders. I'm officially done with that group of nut cases, so I might start posting more often. ;-)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
My question: Where are you? You are sorely missed in the forums. Now that I'm back, that is. (I wasn't gone, I as just busy)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I'm truly amazed by how many people don't know that story. Nearly 1,000 people died that day, including the only US Congressman killed in the line of duty, Leo Ryan. Shot dozens of times on an airport runway by the nutcases.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Ahh, that does sorta add a slant to how and why it was said to me, if I'm not reading something else into it. I had forgotten where that took place.. I didn't see the relevancy of it as a kid in the 70's!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Wow! That makes sense. Sadly so.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm quite sure curious's explanation is correct, that the expression refers to just blind acceptance of what you are fed and complete unwillingness to question it, and this originates from the cyanide-spiked Kool Aid (although I believe it was a generic brand in reality) in the Jonestown massacre in the late 70s.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Have had that thrown at me most all my adolecent life, by one person or another. I take no issue with its use as I like kool aide. ;)

Kids can be cruel until you have an ice cold glass of it and won't share it! Lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I've never heard it used in a racist way. I always see it as a reference to a blind follower.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
That's one I've heard as well, Curious.

Supposedly the term is to drive a point home, in both cases it's done quite well..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 100   End
TOPIC: Ask the other black guy ANYTHING!!