Approved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies : Swingers Discussion 203272101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesApproved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies
TOPIC: Approved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just read an article about two female state representatives in Michigan that were banned indefinitely from speaking on the floor of the State House because they refused to fall in line during a debate about abortion. It seems they were unable to find politically correct terminology for their Who Ha's ! Object of the game is to find a creative word to describe the female anatomy , for good measure please use "THE WORD" in a sentence.

Below are some of the funny terms that were listed in said article that made me laugh!!! Untapped resource If you want to be tough, grow an untapped resource. Those things can take a pounding.

Love cave Honey, can you go buy me some tampons at the store? My love cave is bleeding.

Baby chute When I get home from work, I want you to put your mouth on my baby chute.

Kid factory Did you hear that Virginia passed a law requiring trans-kid factory ultrasounds for women seeking abortion?

Sin gash My roommate's not going out tonight because she has a yeast infection in her sin gash.

Man trap I use my Man Trap to get my own way sometimes!

Spousehole If I wanted the government in my spousehole, I'd fuck a Senator.

Mystery machine Don't use flavored lube to make your mystery machine taste better.

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil Why is it that men think that women really love it when they jackhammer the shit out of their Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, sorry about all the cream on your pie!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Rock, If your cookie is half as good as the pic of you in red with your awesome breast I would want your cookie and milk combo both to enjoy.

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
That would be a cookie that I would not need milk to drink after taking a long time to enjoy.

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
it's simply "the cookie", not "cookies"

{and I don't mean it like mine's all that and a biscuit~every girl has a "cookie", not "cookies". Just a clarification before it gets out of hand}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I love to eat NOOKIE Cookies

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
OMG! I just realized: no one said "cookie"!!!!! I use the term all the time!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
You mean my "solar sex panel"?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
a dude Iused to work with called his receding hairlines his "thigh burns"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I am willing to be bald.... if it is to be "snatched"

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
My hairline started receding back in college. It was thin on top and regular on the sides. I had been threatening to shave it for years and finally did it for the first time in October. I usually shave it once or twice a week these days.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Approved Ways to Say ‘Vagina’ Without Offending l Pussies