Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 12984   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HELLO, seems everyone is HOLED up somewhere. Still, I will send out another YODEL to the Leezas. Yodelayheehoo

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
(Let's see, how can I get this thing to echo?)

H-E-L-L-0, Mr. Leeza! It would be so nice to see you posting here again. Our efforts are fun but nothing compared to the amusing things you say that get our bellies shaking like JELLO.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10110 posts)
WHILE I dun good, it was nothing compared to what Mr. Leeza could do. That Dood can turn a phrase and spin a tale (tail?). In other words, he tells a WHALE of a story.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
That was pretty amazing, BT! KJ, you and I could UNITE forces in looking for the perhaps not-so-elusive nudie. TWINE our observational skills with our preferences, we can WHILE away the hours in great conversation while watching for the WHOLE person who sparks our interests. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10110 posts)
Wow BT

I now think a trip to the DUNES to watch some NUDES is in order. Such a DUNCE, we don't have dunes round here. Still plan on finding a NUDIE somewhere.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
I believe that eleven (11) 5-letter words in one post might be a record. BT ain't DENSE.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4487 posts)
I TRACE my route with a trail of popcorn, or follow the CART'S path and the STARS in the sky. STIRS the soul, do those TRIPS through the fora. Posting for SPORT or SPURT, TURNS taken, TERNS flying overhead. Oh....and STERN warnings given in the 5 Letter Word Game thread for any NERDS not playing the damn game right.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(10200 posts)
The unsubscribe button is a good tool, but if you use it, how do you keep TRACK of where you’ve been?

Auburn NY
Username hidden
(164 posts)
You WACKY fora folk! Yes. One needs not WRACK their brain: The unsubscribe button to the top left is my friend when i wander into threads i discover I'm not so fond of.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11052 posts)
You both are doing better than I would have. For some reason I could only think of titty for the next word, which would have been TACKY.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10110 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 12984   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game