Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 13035   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When it comes to treats, the TARTS on here are some of my favorites.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(537 posts)
Flirting in a series of sentences containing 5 letter words is bringing me TEARS, but in a good way. The word-play demonstrated makes them STARS in their own right. But, perhaps it is time to START a new topic. Perhaps BT could wax on about the TREAT, he will make.

Auburn NY
Username hidden
(187 posts)
3-dog night sounds wonderful. AFTER all, one is the loneliest number. With your wicked culinary skills, you have CARTE blanche on breakfast.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
One dog...unless it gets cold. Then, I'd invite two of my fellow asshats over and we'd give you a 3-Dog night to remember. I'd WAGER a week's pay that you'd enjoy yourself. It would be a LARGE time. I'd put the LAGER on ice in advance to cool us off after we worked up a sweat. LATER, when the sun's come up, I'd whip up a little morning nosh for the queen and her drones. Maybe fried eggs and TATER tots?

...and everything is easy because of...us....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(212 posts)
GREAT Scott, are you the one with two cats in the yard? I wonder, could your rake be used to GRADE a garden? Mine has not been tended for a while and I am ever so EAGER to have it worked on. After your workout in the garden I could cool you off with some chilled JAGER.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
My rake is a very, very very fine rake. It RATES high on quite a few lists. Some STARE. Some shed TEARS. Thankfully though, many enjoy the TREAT.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(212 posts)
KJ,

Animal control has a SNARE that will handle serpents as well as canines. Beware those Southern RAKES of all stripes.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(537 posts)
3-legged lambs? More like 2 legs and a SNAKE, but don't let that rattle you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(212 posts)
Oh those Crescent City mutts. Several have been seen down at the BASIN on Magazine St. or was it BANKS St B&G listening to the BANDS. I've heard tell the saints among them have BEADS and other treats to share. Eve once ASKED a saint, and even he licked a NAKED sinner, or so the story goes.

Mr. ADL I meant the 3 legged lambs, there are such creatures, right? LOL

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
A dog lover? This just gets better! We dogs love to please. But training is key. It won't do to have one in the pack that SNAPS when he should lick. If you do it right you can tell by the way he PANTS that he's ready for a treat. I hear if you treat with Benoit's you can turn even the randiest Nawlins mutt into a SAINT

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(537 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 13035   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game