Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 12928   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't be sorry im a big girl I can take it ,its just a game ,what ever ,there are more important things in my life then some word game but thanks any way Pissed LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(996 posts)
Sorry Inez, not trying to sound FIRED up or trying to stomp on your civil rights. Actually, if you take a moment and think about it, all those who have "butted in" since your post are simply exercising their rights too. Ain't America great? ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10182 posts)
FRIED

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4451 posts)
i haven't yet TRIED this game but as a NYer who takes PRIDE in my home state and in my favorite city, i couldn't resist a DRIVE-by to try it out.

:-*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6346 posts)
Sorry BT I don't want to piss off any more people who think Im outspoken last time I looked it was the home of the brave and people could speak there mind

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(996 posts)
I for one never get TIRED of word games. A childhood past-time with my dad. It used to DRIVE me crazy. Thanks dad.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
I wish Inez would ERASE that negativity and join me in a 5 letter escapade. Actually, I can think of a few 4 letter words I'd like to SHARE. Fortunately, this thread RATES pretty high among my friends. Of course, not everyone who TRIES it likes it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10182 posts)
An interesting fact to SHARE regarding this 8 year old game. The original poster of this 5-letter word game is a New Yorker and the game was begun with single words only {creating a new word by 1 letter substitution or rearranging}. Over time some players chose to RAISE the difficulty level by using sentences and creating multiple words to make it a bit more challenging.

Those who like it simple can always opt for the original format of "picking one of the previous poster's 5- letter words and create one of your using the same letters or substituting 1 letter. I can only add that if you don't like the 5-letter word game, perhaps you would enjoy the 4-letter word game more. It can be found further down the list in the games forum.

Mrs. Uriah {a straightforward Mississippi girl}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4451 posts)
Married couple I was speaking for my self so but out

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(996 posts)
I do, too, MC! If someone from the Middle East wanted to SHAKE it up, they could add their title: SHEIK Soandso. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10016 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 12928   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game