Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 12725   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Relax

Auburn NY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I'll take the letters "p", "l", "u", and "m" from U's word plume, and add a "s" to form the word "SLUMP". When one is in a slump, they should want to get their hands on some "BUMPS", perhaps, if it is bumps they prefer. And perhaps a good ride in the hay, which is best when "BUMPY".

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
PLUME

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4237 posts)
MAPLE SYRUP?.... YUMMY

Auburn NY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I'm contemplating having a little of the MAPLE syrup we made from our trees this year. It's fresh, pesticide-free, and tasty - can you BLAME me for wanting it? LOL

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9741 posts)
Enjoying my BAGEL as I sit here reading. Will AMBLE through the other threads - then off to check EMAIL.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1265 posts)
TE, you strike me as someone clever enough to not need to LABEL me as your mentor, though I am usually glad to help people.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9741 posts)
Starting with Scandle's word "bella"

My grandkid caught two BALLS at the first baseball game of the season.

Mrs, U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4237 posts)
Thanks Scandle, For both the welcome and straightening me out on the word game. I guess I jumped the gun . I did prove two thing though ! If you don't understand the game , stay out of the line up . the other point, everyone needs a mentor. I have just adopted you.

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(50 posts)
TheEarl, I don't believe I've welcomed you to the Fora yet, so I'll add directions on how this game has come to be played since the original instructions were deleted.

As I understand it, in this game you take the letters of the last fully capitalized 5-letter word and either rearrange all of them to make a new word OR change one of those 5 capitalized letters to make a new word. This may or may not require you to rearrange the letters. Then you post the new word, all caps, in your reply. For example, if a word was LIBEL, it could be changed to create LABEL with only one letter changed. Sometime in the past people started adding text to the words (as you have done successfully), but kept the basic rule intact. Now I could wish you a BELLA noche by rearranging the letters in LABEL.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(9741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 12725   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game