Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 12794   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KJ I'll make sure to bring my stiff shafted woods when my wife and I visit...

Mrs. Uriah- Don't worry... I'm not one of those inconsiderate DODOS who try to push unwelcome SODOMy (sorry I cheated on the 5 letter thing). I'd make sure to take very good care of your lovely GOODS by doing only what you like!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7106 posts)
Leeza you just SWOOP on down here and find out, don't forget to bring your WOODS.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Anyone attempting entry into the rear wazoo might be met with the proverbial can of WHOOP ass.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4335 posts)
You're horny? YAHOO!! You want my fingers exploring all over you? WAHOO!! (I wonder if you like it up the WAZOO?) That doesn't matter... but the thought gets me WOOZY!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7106 posts)
Lezza it is pure AGONY waiting for those fingers. In the meantime could you bring me a GYOZA, I'm hungry. Then again, I'm also horny. Perhaps the Mrs will share your HOAGY with me.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1702 posts)
My you look NATTY in that dress, KJ... I'm sure every YENTA in your neighborhood gets annoyed when they catch their husbands checking you out!! As for me, I have many NASTY thoughts when I see you... like standing behind you, kissing your neck while reaching under your dress and rubbing your PANTY until my finger is all wet and TANGY!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7106 posts)
This is by far my favorite forum to HAUNT. So every now and then I JAUNT through, if for no other reason than to TAUNT the LEEZAs.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1702 posts)
Spinning a good yarn or not, I don't believe anyone's contributions to this game really STANK. I didn't play for a long time and when I came back, didn't know who to THANK for transforming the game.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9860 posts)
A flick or two might make things pretty SLICK, which would also be the word I'd use to describe your ability to toss out the five letter words. It KILLS me how easy it is for some people, while others struggle. I guess I do like to SLINK in here too, and do the same. Sort of KNITS the fabric of this thread together, if you will. I've always felt that having the ability to spin a yarn didn't STINK either.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9954 posts)
I'll SLINK in here to say I recognized Mr. Leeza's references but failed to comment on them. It's not that they weren't amusing! I've just been rather preoccupied with other things.

How many LICKS would a man need to be satisfyingly distracted? The number will be lower if he and his partner CLICK, especially if they know how to FLICK their tongue well.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9860 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 12794   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game