Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 12645   End
User Details are only visible to members.
bigduke31- welcome to the 5-letter word thread! Let me 'splain the rules to this game. Take the 5-letter word the previous poster used (and capitalized)... create a new word using at least 4 letters from that word. Capitalize your newly created word. Extra points if you can use the new word in a sentence!

Here... let me show you! The previous word was: DURAN

bigduke31... The people who play the 5-letter word game are smart, sexy and have a very special BRAND of humor! I'm not sure why you were DRAWN into this thread, but I hope you have a GRAND time!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
DUCKY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(97 posts)
SUCKY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(97 posts)
in true Duran DURAN fashion, I am Hungry Like The Wolf. I see something good to eat, but it's too far away. Oh, bother!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9395 posts)
Mi MADRE' would be ashamed that I fouled at such a game as this.

I digress, back to that dream of yours. I've read that the cosmic MUDRA has a tendency to turn your attention inward. Clearly, if and when I perform that dance, my fingers will be more outwardly focused.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
Though nutsy to entry was a two letter move and a party foul, I'll give KJ the benefit of the doubt if she'll come visit. I know, I can DREAM, can't I?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9395 posts)
What ENTRY can I possibly make after all this time? I feel all NERDY even trying to one-up the LEEZAs. Cum on DEARY show me what you've got.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
OK... he squares to bunt. Would the easy word to follow be CUNTS? And how about if they STUNK like TUNAS?

It TURNS out that I'm acting a bit NUTSY...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
I'd like to give a SHOUT out to all you wordsmiths out there, and to those who don't think they can handle the "competition." Take a few TOURS of these game threads. You'll see how it's all in fun to engage in a few BOUTS.

**Mrs. Scandle bowing out, as she BUNTS the game ball to see who will catch it.**

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9645 posts)
Like anything else, when it rains, it POURS. A gentleman never POUTS about sharing a crush with others.

I am happy though that Mr. Leeza appreciates my play on words. Since its so difficult to impress the man everyone TOUTS as Mr. Wordsmith.

Mr. LT, aka the former Mr. BT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 12645   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game