Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 12758   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TE, you strike me as someone clever enough to not need to LABEL me as your mentor, though I am usually glad to help people.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9799 posts)
Starting with Scandle's word "bella"

My grandkid caught two BALLS at the first baseball game of the season.

Mrs, U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4279 posts)
Thanks Scandle, For both the welcome and straightening me out on the word game. I guess I jumped the gun . I did prove two thing though ! If you don't understand the game , stay out of the line up . the other point, everyone needs a mentor. I have just adopted you.

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(70 posts)
TheEarl, I don't believe I've welcomed you to the Fora yet, so I'll add directions on how this game has come to be played since the original instructions were deleted.

As I understand it, in this game you take the letters of the last fully capitalized 5-letter word and either rearrange all of them to make a new word OR change one of those 5 capitalized letters to make a new word. This may or may not require you to rearrange the letters. Then you post the new word, all caps, in your reply. For example, if a word was LIBEL, it could be changed to create LABEL with only one letter changed. Sometime in the past people started adding text to the words (as you have done successfully), but kept the basic rule intact. Now I could wish you a BELLA noche by rearranging the letters in LABEL.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9799 posts)
Don't worry, I'll introduce you to a girl named MOLLY, she is quite the DOLLY, she's pretty like your mothers favorite DOILY. ODDLY she's loads of fun and likes to do it like they did at the Tropicana- oily.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
SORRY, won't need the DOLLS, have someone not full of air to SHARE the ride with. She has a real VULVA , MAJOR and MINOR , and can grow her own landing STRIP , can also produce their own body FLUID.

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(70 posts)
*WARNING- THIS POST IS TROUBLE* Have a good trip. So Theearl, that'll be two tickets, one each for you and one of your blowup DOLLS.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
That sounds marvelous, Mrs. U! I bet there's a SALAD's worth of opportunities for fun on Bora Bora, and all of them LOADS of entertainment!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9799 posts)
Beach, you can bet I am ready to check my email for those groupon travel DEALS to Bora Bora.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4279 posts)
How about Beach Kelly Jean, are you familiar with Topsail .......

Saint Robert MO
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 12758   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game