Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 12645   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like anything else, when it rains, it POURS. A gentleman never POUTS about sharing a crush with others.

I am happy though that Mr. Leeza appreciates my play on words. Since its so difficult to impress the man everyone TOUTS as Mr. Wordsmith.

Mr. LT, aka the former Mr. BT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
Oh goodness, looks like our virtual CRUSH on the Leezas is showing. I could spend HOURS detailing the fantasies I've concocted for us.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
That's great, LT... "as expectorated." Sometimes you get me to laugh so hard it HURTS!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
This fantasy TRYST is a pleasure to read, don't you agree, LT? I TRUST that some day, some how, they will get together, TRUTH be told.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Popped in to check on the grammah and spell in' kids and just as expectorated, theirs Mr. Leeza spinnin' a tail and tellin' a STORY.

Username hidden
(488 posts)
I wouldn't WORRY about getting cold... if we got together, even in the Arctic Circle, it would be steamy hot! We may, however, have to say we're SORRY to the neighbors for all the loud moaning and orgasmic screams that might be louder than Polar Bears during mating season.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
Five month, one night stand, be still my heart. Well there go my plans to where nothing but a FROND on my next vacation. TripAdvisor suggests we DROWN ourselves in fur (ok with me). You realize Mr. and Mrs. Leeza this means a rather ROWDY house party to keep our arses warm. Well of course you do, why else such a suggestion, I like how you think.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
I want to fuck the lovely KJ so much and for so long that she would completely FORDO my sexual energy... I'd be so hot that I would want to jump into a FJORD to cool off.

Hey... we should have a house party in the town of Hammerfest, Norway which is so far north that one night stand could last 5 months!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
I STOOD at the forum doors this morning wondering what pleasures awaited me. Would they make me DROOL and FLOOD me with desire? Must go read !

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
Niiiiiice picture Ms. LT... those are two of my favorite FOODS!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7104 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 12645   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game