Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 12806   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm thinking that's a fantasy many would love to NURSE to fruition.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
Kibbie,

If I had the opportunity to splay you across my bed I certainly wouldn't SPURN it.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Had I said I was packing hot boxes, I'd be doing the Beavis he he he too. Unfortunately, I haven't even packed the plates or TRAYS. One of the TRAPS of parenthood is the almost constant acquisition of stuff. So, while I'd rather be filling hot boxes til I SPURT, I'm stuck with the cardboard variety for now. The thought of playtime when done SPURS me on though.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
Dang! I want to use the word SPLAY, but can't think of a clever sentence to use it in! If someone PRAYS for me, maybe this affliction will be cured.

Hehe hehe, he said "boxes" hehe hehe {Beevis voice}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10892 posts)
Wish I were grabbing the shovels and PAILS and heading to the shore with the kids, but I'm packing boxes instead. I know that PALES in comparison to the plans of others, but it PLAYS out very well for me.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
I'm SLAIN by the intricacies involved with the theorum presented... LANDS sakes, i need to get my NAILS done while i ponder this further. A SNAIL could prolly construct a quicker {and more clever} reply than i.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10892 posts)
I'm SLAIN by the intricacies involved with the theorum presented... LANDS sakes, i need to get my NAILS done while i ponder this further. A SNAIL could prolly construct a quicker {and more clever} reply than i.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10892 posts)
Maybe the drone operator had a NAVEL fetish? If he had a NAVAL fetish, he'd take his flying machine to Galveston or South Padre and AVAIL himself of the many seaworthy vessels docked there. With our questionable port security, I'm sure all he'd need is an ALIAS to gain access and from there, his SAILS would be full.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10003 posts)
Just a thought, it may be NAIVE for us to think the players in this drone extravaganza are strangers to one another. I can't help but wonder, was there a KNAVE or two present at said pool.

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1778 posts)
Any self respecting nerd where I come from would have logged off of VEEDI, climbed over the fence, DIVED right in and DINED on some of that delicious Texan kibble. However after the drone episode that might be NIXED by the VIXEN in question.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 12806   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game