Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game
Created by: irishrose22
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'll start.

spade

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 12606   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A flick or two might make things pretty SLICK, which would also be the word I'd use to describe your ability to toss out the five letter words. It KILLS me how easy it is for some people, while others struggle. I guess I do like to SLINK in here too, and do the same. Sort of KNITS the fabric of this thread together, if you will. I've always felt that having the ability to spin a yarn didn't STINK either.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
I'll SLINK in here to say I recognized Mr. Leeza's references but failed to comment on them. It's not that they weren't amusing! I've just been rather preoccupied with other things.

How many LICKS would a man need to be satisfyingly distracted? The number will be lower if he and his partner CLICK, especially if they know how to FLICK their tongue well.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
OK, I don't want to make a big STINK about this, but I'm a little disappointed that none of the forumites that have been around a while did not pick up on my reference to one of the best forum arguments of all time... remember Cheetos and store brand cola brought to a M&G... "perks"... (Mr Leeza WINKS at Uriah, Scandle & Bridgetender, but KJ was not around back then). Oh well... I tried to be funny with a little bit of snarky high JINKS. :-(

By the way, KJ, I want to eat you like a KNISH!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Holiday LICKS and nibbles to all you SILKY smooth life stylers. I'm going to SLINK back to the corner and see what pops up here.

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Mr. (and Mrs.) Leeza, you two are such a CLASS act that I'm sure whatever you brought to a party wouldn't deter others from wanting to play with you. I suspect they'd be overjoyed to cut you a little SLACK.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Half full, of course! I have LOADS of optimism... in fact, I have gone to swingers meet & greet events with Cheetos and store brand COLAS expecting to get laid!! Just one of the many "perks" of The Lifestyle!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Are you a GLASS half empty or half full kind of person, or is one of your GOALS simply to finish the damn drink?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
I wish I could go to the beach with KJ, and it would be nice if the GALES by the sea were not the only thing that's blowing...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
EGADS I'm heading to the coast in the morning. Though I'm fairly certain I won't have to worry about a sunburn. Think I'll simply sit in the sand and read a few PAGES of a trashy romance novel.

Mooresville NC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
I absolutely DREAD sunburn! In fact, I would never consider going to the beach unless I was ARMED with the highest GRADE sunblock.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 12606   End
TOPIC: 5 ( yes thats right 5!!!) letter word game