Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › 4 letter word game
TOPIC: 4_letter_word_game
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 1074  Next »
91 to 100 of 10731
User Details are only visible to members.
Sir,

No I don't want to step in ethical DODO. I meant generically of course. Wasn't asking who it was KJ intended TODO

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
KJ, you're among friends here... you can trust us to keep your secret safe as to the MODE of how you obtained your stickiness... Unless you're not in the MOOD. And please people.... No "DOOD, a lady never tells" stuff...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1536 posts)
Sitting here with my ICED tea and clean fingers. Who me, cite the source and break the LS CODE of ethics? teeheehee

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2784 posts)
Yes, I too would like KJ to CITE the source of stickiness...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Well doesn't this sound like a plot for an episode of Sex In The CITY...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1536 posts)
KJ, now you have us wondering what TYPE of sticky.... PITY you didn't elaborate. ;^)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Such a JOLT to see Sir, made my day. The PLOT thickens to a creamy .....oh let me just STOP before my sticky fingers make a TYPO.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2784 posts)
Now this 4 letter game is much easier to POST in that even Inez can probably play without being LOST as to what the rules are...

;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1536 posts)
Yes Scandle, sounds like a recipe for LUST, and I MUST say I am the MOST lucky woman, as I am going to cross at least part of that off my list tonight. :D

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
That's got to be an intriguing LINE for the gentlemen here, Alli. Add a nudist resort where floral LEIS are the only attire, SLIP in a LIST of favorite drinks, and the image will be complete!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10778 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 1074  Next »
91 to 100 of 10731
TOPIC: 4 letter word game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.