Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › 4 letter word game
TOPIC: 4_letter_word_game
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1074  Next »
71 to 80 of 10732
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow SirC, LOTS of creative words in that POST. Hopefully your feelings of word-game inadequacy are in the PAST. :)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
LETS all come up with a plan then! JETS can fly me there a lot faster than my original thought of walking. So all BETS are off. Time for me and the others to STEP up to that table and get to nola! STOP procrastinating people...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Those airlines will SELL you a ticket any time, SirC. I hear TELL there's gonna be quite a party down there around Christmastime. :-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
WELL, rabbit wants to know what you are waiting for. HELL to freeze over?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3488 posts)
Scamp, you're one to TALK...

Not really. I'd WALK from Chicago down to nola and climb over the WALL that protects nola from the floods to break bread at that board table with you, Fun, BT & the other Asshats of your fine city.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
A lump of COAL for me for abusing the rules. Time to use my phone a friend and CALL for help. This is a certain TALL Midwesterner who never minds a LATE night call for help. A TALE for another time.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
Don't be a COCK block SirC!

Very gentlemanly of you not to scold KJ for her 5-letter faux pas, I think that will make you a LOCK to meet the lovely lady. ;^D

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3488 posts)
I think you ladies definitely would ROCK my JOCK. I can't speak for the others but they'd be fullish to think otherwise.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Yes, let's COOK up a plan. A great way to KNOCK a SOCK or two off those kooks.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2843 posts)
LOOK KJ, if you're offering to tie, I mean teach me how to tie knots, I'll BOOK a lesson immediately! I know a KOOK or two I could practice on....

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 1074  Next »
71 to 80 of 10732
TOPIC: 4 letter word game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.