Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › 4 letter word game
TOPIC: 4_letter_word_game
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 1074  Next »
101 to 110 of 10731
User Details are only visible to members.
I FIND that when taking notes about such a FINE gentleman, I like to sip on a nice glass of WINE, close my eyes, and imagine what I'll do to him next time he's MINE.

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Perhaps a sexy FONT to dress up those special notes. Personally, for small body text, I'm FOND of Century Gothic.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2782 posts)
Making a NOTE of that, Current, for future reference. ;-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
SEXT you say? Why what sort of man do you two take me for Mrs. U? Just the NEXT one to have your way with? Hmmm. Come to think of it...I sort of like the TONE of that.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Current, while my(our) playtime DOES often include an additional male or three, I DON'T limit options for fun and friendship by getting wrapped up in the alphabet of M and F. Our preferred TONE of play is that everyone involved should relish it with delight and never feel left out. I don't think Ms Alli would need to worry about that at all.

Regarding travel, ironically my NEXT two trips soon after holidays are to NOLA: one is a girls only trip with a SF friend {she might like to SEXT, TEXT and meet you too} then Mr. U and I plan to rock n roll down there in a run.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
KJ you feel free to TURN your attention our way anytime. And if you're TORN about being a spectator, DON'T hesitate to jump in and play! (Wonder if those pesky word police will spank me for my infraction)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Is it possible this simple little thread may STIR the RUST off my imagination? Could be TRUE? Apparently I need to TUNE in here more often.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2782 posts)
Oh really. So you were hoping I'd TRIP unsuspecting into your lair?

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Actually you are the one I was hoping to TRAP you silly TART. Shhhhh! Be vewy vewy quiet!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Need something tasty for bait? I may be able to help with that PART.

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 1074  Next »
101 to 110 of 10731
TOPIC: 4 letter word game

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy