training partner : Swingers Discussion 74917
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnesstraining partner
TOPIC: training partner
Created by: ryansarah
Original Starting post for this thread:
i train 6 days a week.looking for training partners on clevelands east side.iv been bodybuilding for years and love to train hard.im in much better shape then my pics show.but trying to take it to the next level.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for a riding partner here as I mainly ride my trek roadie . Its a extremly challanging sport . Can make your heart feel like its ready tp explode and your leg muscles burn as if they are on fire . You must have to urge to suffer in cycling more so then the other sports Ive been involved in as weight lifting , boxing , martail arts , kick boxing . Cycling has been far more of a challange and giving me much more benift both pysically and in mind . Lotsa steep hills here in the poconos

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
You might have better luck posting in your local forum on here, or possibly even posting on a bodybuilding website's forums. Maybe craigslist?

Good luck on finding a partner, I try to train with my best friend whenever we can, but we're 30 mins apart so it doesn't happen too often. When we do get to work out together, we get insane workouts. It's mostly because we kinda compete a little bit, so we try harder than we would by ourselves.

Another benefit is that it makes training fun when you have someone with a good sense of humor to cut up with in between sets.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
i train 6 days a week.looking for training partners on clevelands east side.iv been bodybuilding for years and love to train hard.im in much better shape then my pics show.but trying to take it to the next level.

Euclid OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: training partner