good tasting whey protein : Swingers Discussion 109909
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessgood tasting whey protein
TOPIC: good tasting whey protein
Created by: trooperandpirategirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I've been eating clean, seeing some results. Now can someone point me in the direction of a decent tasting whey protein? I've tried a couple of them and blah.......I don't care what I add them to I feel like I'm drinking sand. I hate to go around buying tub after tub of them too only to find out that I don't care for them. I lucked out and found some in single serve packs but blech they taste like crap.

PG

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol shell trust me I know what you mean. Back in my weight lifting days I ate like crap. But had the metabolism to burn it all off. Now I eat better and don't (sigh more blood work today).

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17731 posts)
Y'all are so much more educated in this than I am. Shit, I thought I was progressive for switching from refined sugar to honey and eating oatmeal for breakfast lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mioplex, after a work out. It is much better for you than Muscle Milk. The same good carbs but a lot less sugar. The first one tastes a little different, but after a couple of days they get allot better. Advantage, before bed. Very little sugar, very few carbs, but a great source of protein. Helps to burn fat and grow muscle as you sleep. Remember you have to keep the metabolism up to burn fat. The only way to do that is to feed your body good food. Not eating, will not make you burn fat. Only loose weight, by loosing muscle mass.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I had 2 egg whites, 1/4 cup chick peas (they are so yummy and high in protein) and a garden tomato a slice of bread..way yummier than a shake.

Broad Top PA
Username hidden
(1970 posts)
i love my chocolate shake every morning. add 8oz milk, a big spoon of superchunk peanut butter and some ice in the blender....heaven

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
For me (a female) I wanted to bring up all kinds of protein seconds after I forced it down...ugh. But Dessert is yummy. Mix with some skim milk and it tastes like a milk shake. I prefer to use the blender - mixes better. It even kicks the late night munchies, and you should be drinking protein before bedtime.

Utica MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I get mine through allstarhealth. Their ship rates are CHEAP.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I will look for that too JSL.........

cottage cheese........not on your life. Ick

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17731 posts)
I have been told numerous times that Muscle Milk should not be taken by women who are trying to lose weight (12 grams of fat per serving). The best tasting lower calorie/fat, high protein content, good protein/BCAA profile, easilty mixable has got to be Dymatize Elite Whey. I do not think GNC carries it but Vitamin Shoppe does. Online is your cheapest route. I have been mixing a scoop in with my oatmeal.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
yes we do don't we!

gearing up the energy to work out. My schedule at work is calming down for the next 4 weeks and I want to take as much advantage of it as i can.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17731 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: good tasting whey protein