fatphobia : Swingers Discussion 111799
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessfatphobia
TOPIC: fatphobia
Created by: DONANDLEELEE
Original Starting post for this thread:
ok, no doubt about it, it's your choice to exclude fat people from your preference as to who you wanna fuck,but my God, are we that sickening to every one? I happen to know for a fact that many hwp people find my wife attractive, they just not in the lifestyle. Why is it so hard to find people in the lifestyle to get with? we were all made different. aint that the whole thing about this? Getting and sharing something different?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not a problem, I think we all can relate to being frustrated at times.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lost j1,

also some good advice. Thanks, and we will do!

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
mjrvoya,

Thanks for the tip, and i guess we have gotten slightly frustrated at the fixation on weight and height, i will add pics and adjust my caps, thanks for the heads up!

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Don I don't think its your size thats the problem. I think you need to work on your profile, add more pics. Re-type your profile, when you type in caps it is considered yelling. Tell more about yourselves, your likes and dislikes, describe yourself better.

Your profile is your resume and to me your profile just seems like your complaining.

Goodluck and welcome to the forms

Ms Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Hello and welcome to forums. Just be patient, go to some meet and greets and parties, it just takes time. There is someone for everyone and trust me, not only BBWs have this frustration lol...its usually either feast or famine. Plus, with it being back to school time people are very busy. Good luck!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ok, no doubt about it, it's your choice to exclude fat people from your preference as to who you wanna fuck,but my God, are we that sickening to every one? I happen to know for a fact that many hwp people find my wife attractive, they just not in the lifestyle. Why is it so hard to find people in the lifestyle to get with? we were all made different. aint that the whole thing about this? Getting and sharing something different?

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: fatphobia