electronic cigarettes : Swingers Discussion 149826
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnesselectronic cigarettes
TOPIC: electronic cigarettes
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've noticed threads lately about quitting smoking and thought I'd make a suggestion here. My son and I were shopping and stopped at a kiosk to learn about the electronic cigarettes. Since most smokers have an addiction to the nicotine and to the act of smoking itself, this seemed like a good transition from smoking cigarettes to completely quitting.

It was amazing, and interesting. It's weighted a bit more than an actual cigarette, you get vapor "smoke" and the end lights up. You get your fix of nicotine, but you control how much or how little. You are not blowing second hand smoke, your clothes and house, and furniture and dog's fur and car don't smell anymore...

Please add any info or experiences you have with this product. My husband may look into this, as he has been gradually cutting down and wants to quit.

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
almost everyone who posts thoughtful posts is from either NJ or Texas...very interesting! (and man, sexy too!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
thanks for that tip! I'll pass it along. I know there's an addiction to the additives, but there's also that void to have to fill with the habit itself...holding something in your hands and mouth. Hmmm.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
dear Gina, I have no experience but have heard that the delivery system is not that well controlled and you could get a high dose of nicotine, which can get toxic. I quit with the patches and my own prosthetic, which was rolled up cigarettes made of thin cardboard around tissue paper. I hold 'em put them in and out of my mouth, and can drive 60 miles with one hanging from my lips and never crave tobacco. It's cheaper - good luck!

Maplewood NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
My dad and several of my friends have tried it. For some, it has helped.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I've noticed threads lately about quitting smoking and thought I'd make a suggestion here. My son and I were shopping and stopped at a kiosk to learn about the electronic cigarettes. Since most smokers have an addiction to the nicotine and to the act of smoking itself, this seemed like a good transition from smoking cigarettes to completely quitting.

It was amazing, and interesting. It's weighted a bit more than an actual cigarette, you get vapor "smoke" and the end lights up. You get your fix of nicotine, but you control how much or how little. You are not blowing second hand smoke, your clothes and house, and furniture and dog's fur and car don't smell anymore...

Please add any info or experiences you have with this product. My husband may look into this, as he has been gradually cutting down and wants to quit.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: electronic cigarettes