cardio question : Swingers Discussion 125539
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnesscardio question
TOPIC: cardio question
Created by: DANANDFDN
Original Starting post for this thread:
is it true that too much cardio will make you lose muscle?

I workout 3 times a week (for 30 minutes) and do cardio 5 times a week (for 30 minutes)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what's also included WITH our membership (and I did not realize that gyms did this) is a nurse; a personal trainer (one hour once a month ) nutritionist and a sports doctor.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I'll pump her body...

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
well, after reading some post about the benefits of different classes (IE: spinning; ZUMBA; pilates; ect....) ~D and I decided to look around at the different gyms and have decided to allow our current membership to drop and join a new one. The new one we joined INCLUDES all the classes mentioned above. Thanks to all your input, I believe ~D and I have made the right decision!

muah! ~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Lost... Do not worry I am only going to do this for two months If I do not see a difference I am seriously going to think about getting surgery done to take care of the excess. lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
No I haven't been dancing like I would like lately, pretty much only in the club lol. You are just way too motivated for me heehee. I get home from Austin and I'm glad to do what I do...I just do not have that kind of time to do the level that you do. But you go ON girl!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost... When I workout I am a die hard. I do aerobics four times a week, ab work everyday-- love those medicine balls. I have increased my running to 10.5 miles a week. I weight train three days a week. I prefer free weights as opposed to machines. For me, I seem to see better results. Getting rid of fat it so difficult---ugh Note : I just recently increased my running from 7 in hopes of meeting my goal. We will see.

Have you been practicing your SALSA? It does wonders for the hips.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Oh yes, I do upper/lower body. Yesterday I wore the hell out of my legs, tomorrow is upper body day. I thought I had biceps until I started doing the bicep machine...and it said bitch, you aint got shit lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Yes, I do core work every day and alternate lower/upper body weight training. I then do my cardio after. Jay is the opposite, he starts with his cardio and finishes with his weight training.....does it make a difference, the order?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost.. I would do cardio for 40 minutes and abs everyday.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Fabulous, thats pretty much what I do now then. I warm up, alternate upper body/lower body/core and do cardio for 30 minutes. Thanks!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: cardio question