Your favorite low-fat, low-cal recipes! : Swingers Discussion 213627105
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessYour favorite low-fat, low-cal recipes!
TOPIC: Your favorite low-fat, low-cal recipes!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   5 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love lentil soup - it's tasty, relatively low cal with high fiber. The community board on w w w myfitnesspal com has some incredible recipes posted. The cauliflower pizza is great!

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Crock pot or stove top: layer black beans (rinsed), white beans (rinsed) on bottom. Slice Polenta (found in either dairy or produce) and layer on top of beans. Slice tomatoes and put them on top of Polenta. Then about 10 minutes before this is heated, cooked; layer baby spinach, kale, etc. on top and drizzle with olive oil. Cook until greens are wilted, but not mushy. You can add pepper and spices to each layer. I don't use salt. I use garlic, Italian spices on the layers. Quantities depend on how much leftovers you'd like. I live in Florida, so I also use the gas grill a lot to cook fresh vegtables and meats. Put chicken or lean porch with fresh mushrooms, cubed squash, tomatoes on skewers and grill. Pour Balsamic dressing over the skewers to marinate first.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I love Chipotle bowls: brown rice, tomato (mild salsa) with steak or chicken, dumped over a bowl of field greens.

I'll get a roasted turkey breast from the grocery store deli, cut up some pieces and put over a corn tortilla with sprinking of shredded pizza cheese (only 90 kcal/quarter cup).

Simple carb loading for me has been gluten-free quinoa/corn elbow macaroni & low fat cottage cheese (love the hot pasta + cold cheese combo).

Vegetables for me are simple, steamed, goal is half the plate.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
Also being metabolic type b i need something with carbs!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Anyone want to share some yummy, easy low-fat, low-cal meal ideas? Getting so tired of eating the same kind of salad and wraps, chicken, blah blah blah.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   5 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Your favorite low-fat, low-cal recipes!