Your Eating Habits : Swingers Discussion 71102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessYour Eating Habits
TOPIC: Your Eating Habits
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ooooo and for bowels.... lots of water and a large lettuce salad every day with dinner for fiber. However... nothing but lettuce because as soon as you start adding a tomato and other little things it sends the carbs way too high. I never have any bowel problems on Atkins...but then again my digestive tract is use to high intake of meat.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Flirty I'm going to have to find those flavored Harvarti's....they sound great!!

M. - I've always been a heavy red meat eater...for that past 10 years I average eating red meat 4 times a week...at least!! Four months ago I had all my blood tests done and my doctor did a double take on my low cholesterol. I attribute it to drinking one glass of red wine daily. Some research has shown that the SMALL intake of red wine daily keeps your arteries heathy. So, far it's worked great for me over all these years.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I started Atkins this past Tuesday to lose 30lbs. This first week I've been averaging 2400 calories a day at 28 carbs a day...have llost 6lbs the first 6 days of this high protein diet. Thats without any exercise (not suppose to exercise the first week of Atkins due to weakness). Damn I love Atkins.... no calorie restrictions since your body can't store fat and burn fat at the same time. Since my body is in ketosis it's forced to burn stored fat so all the fat I eat slides right on through. Only negative effects ...the third day when I slid in to ketosis I was shaky and hot flashes. but the feeling went away....I tested myself with the urine ketone strips and sure enough I was in ketosis.

Do you eat breakfast every day? Yes, 2 fried eggs in butter, 2 pork sauages, 1TSp of salsa, 2 coffees with heavy whipping cream & artificial sweetener

Do you eat before you work out or after? Yes I will.... before breakfast.

Do you eat your larger meal in the morning, afternoon, or evening? Lunch and Dinner are about the same size....always all the meat I want and a lettuce salad and 3 oz of red wine.

Do you snack during the day? Twice...mid morning and mid afternoon...2 rolled up lunchmeats (nitrate free) with 2 slices of havarti cheese.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Thanks sweetie...I was just messin' with ya'!

I feel my best at 185 and got up close to 200 over the holidays so just getting back into my workout and running regimen will take care of that...and of course not having the temptation of Christmas cookies 24/7!

:):)~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Poly,

We'll see if we can get your "fucked up metabolism" going cause WE really satisfay too!

*snicker*

BTW, I (he) have a goal to lose 8 lbs before we meet you guys...you know less fat equals more stamina...or something like that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
I could go for a snickers right now...they really satisfy.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Poly, you go girl...glad to see you are whipping yourself into shape before we meet next month...lol...but just so you know, you already look HOTT to us :)

F&F, let us know if you are ever in the area, we'll buy you a drink or three...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Maybe we will run into you guys somewhere ____________________________________

We probably already have. Wife is from New Castle and we lived in Sharon for 5 years. Used to frequent the Southern Park Mall and some of Boardman's food/liquor serving establishments.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Great shots...and a great looking couple.

Maybe we will run into you guys somewhere, like maybe Niagara Falls the first weekend in February?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
You're right, she does look hot!

Ours are open too.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Your Eating Habits