Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › You are what you eat
TOPIC: You_are_what_you_eat
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 64 of 64
User Details are only visible to members.
those tacos and the post workout shake sound delicious. With a little whey, I could see making that fairly regularly...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I totally need to get back to working out and eating more. With the kids, Jay and I being sick with this damn strep I haven't been doing it. Today I had chicken noodle soup for breakfast (yeah I know lol, but I was out of Special K and needed to feed my metabolism something lol) and a delicious salad of baby spinach, turkey, tomatoes, cucumbers and some fat free cottage cheese. Delicious. I HATE making it lol but love eating it. Thats about it, I munched on some popcorn and a little bit of Jay's soup. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
funny som!!

great job M, that sound like a eating plan fo sure.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Breakfast: 1 bowl Special K with yogurt, skim milk, banana if I have one. Water, water, water, water all day long

Lunch: Usually a salad with grilled chicken, no dressing.

Dinner: Usually baked chicken and potatoes.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 64 of 64
TOPIC: You are what you eat
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.