You are what you eat : Swingers Discussion 924321051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessYou are what you eat
TOPIC: You are what you eat
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Torta, we keep our chicken breasts very simple. I put seasoning salt on them and then put water in the pan. They cook for about an hour at around 350 degrees and are very moist and delicious. You are doing great! Do not obsess about calories too much; remember to work out, keep your metabolism up and find fun ways that are tasty. If you start eating food you do not like you will start to not want to eat them and will be back to eating unhealthy if you aren't careful. You are doing fantastic! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
M, Thats absolutely awesome! You are truly an inspiration and yes your legs are to die for girl! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
nice scorpy, i bet you would be a pisser drunk!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Scorpwraped,

You mentioned you love grapes but get out of hand on the portion size. Here is a little trick for you... Take 30-50 grapes de-vined and cleaned and put them inside a zip lock quart size baggies and toss them in the freezer. So when you want some, not only do you enjoy them slowly because they are frozen solid, but they make a nice fat free snack.

When I buy grapes clean em all and make about 3 baggies to a pound of grapes...

Give it a try

Berlin NJ

Username hidden
(2 posts)
turkey burgers rock

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
yeah, that's the thing with steroids. People don't really use them out of health consciousness. They're really just an option for improving physical appearance and athletic performance.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(24 posts)
steroids even the types used for allergic reactions and eczema can effect libido greatly. We went through this not too long ago with Trooper, he had to use a steroid lotion for an eczema breakout on his hands caused by poision ivy. The drop to us was dramatic since he is usually always ready for a romp in the hay. Thank goodness everything returned to normal.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Simple sugars are an interesting topic, and I suppose proper carb consumption in general... A simple rule of thumb is "low glycemic pre-workout, natural sugars post workout." Consistent energy throughout a workout is dependent upon a consistent fuel source. Low glycemic complex carbs such as whole wheat anything, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc etc break down and are consumed at a consistent rate resulting in a very maintainable, consistent level of energy. Sugars, on the other hand, can be viewed as being almost the opposite. They enter the blood stream quickly and cause a spike in blood sugar levels. While this isn't desirable pre-workout (huge sugar rush, and then energy falls off), it's perfect for a quick recovery post workout BECAUSE it quickly raises blood sugar, preventing the mental fatigue and feelings of overall exhaustion following your workout. Also, your body needs that energy to efficiently repair tissue post workout. What I would suggest is to experiment, and learn exactly what your needs are post workout. Just some grapes, Acai, pomme, banana, etc post workout go far. At 6' and 168-180lbs, it only takes me about 20g natural simple sugars to recover from 2 hours of wrestling (coupled with a protein, etc).

As for steroids. There pretty prevalent. They're in virtually all sports and aren't that hard to obtain. As far as effects on libido, most actually boost it. Similar goes with most prohormones and several amino acids. Anything that's going to increase the amount of growth hormone or testosterone your body produces is also likely to cause an increase in aggressive behavior.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(24 posts)
lol guys you have seen my pics, I am far from starving. Even when I was pregnant and nursing another child the most calories my drs wanted me to intake was 2300 a day.

Fun, my free day I usually just allow myself a slightly larger dinner (like if we go out) so I don't add that many more calories.

My problem right now is that I have strayed from that and my workouts and need to get back to it. One of the biggest problems is working again. Far too easy to grab the wrong things to eat on break. Too hard to take things in with me to have for break.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
the calorie scale my personal trainer/ nutritionist had me go by when I was seeing her the other year was to take my goal weight (130lbs) and x by 10 so 1300 lbs is my daily calorie intake to get to my goal of 130 and less then 40% of the calories should be from fat. 1 free day a week.

Not trying to start fights here........just saying what I was told and what worked really well for me at the time. I need to really buckle back down to it and get these pounds off. PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: You are what you eat