You are what you eat : Swingers Discussion 924321041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessYou are what you eat
TOPIC: You are what you eat
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You are what you eat"

I am a cock:)

that was funny Pam I hope it is true ?

"at any given time she has a choice of 3 " is that all seems like should be maybe 3 dozen ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
hunt omg I almost choked to death when I read that. I suppose you are right LOL. LMAO. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
LOL Body, I'd be either a turkey or a chicken lol. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
If the theory holds true, I'm a cum shot (or on my way to becoming one)!

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
fund, thank you!! Yes, it was worth it lol. Truth be told the fries were yummier than the steak and/or the mushrooms LOL...it was almost a thrill like oh snap I'm being naughty lol. Those were the BEST french fries ever created on earth, right in Austin, Texas lol. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Shell...

The occasional cheat is not only permissible--it's essential! Our bodies are designed for the occasional feast. The emphasis is on "occasional". Every two or three months, my wife and I just have to have the big steak dinner with the salad, baked potato etc. But then we're fine until the next time.

Don't beat yourself up.

FL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
OMG y'all, I need a spanking. A guy's last day at our office was today so we all went to eat at Chilis. Vs. eating my normal salad I went with steak and portabello mushrooms and.....gasp....french fries. Worse yet, I ate ALL of the french fries lol. I am ashamed but dammit it was WORTH IT lol!! So literally right now I am getting ready to work out. I ate a light dinner of baked chicken, some potatoes and green beans. Yum yum. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
polygrl - That sounds like a good substitute, we'll give that a try. Thanks!

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
We have a great recipe that we've been enjoying for some time now. It's actually good for you and tastes good too (which is sometimes rare!) It's more for mass-building but it is a great source of protein. We also really like grilling turkey filets instead of filet mignon. We use Mrs. Dash Spicy Chipolte, then sear the meat and grill(Easy and good for you) ENJOY!!

Chicken Cordon Bleu:

boneless chicken breasts (4 oz. each) 1tsp. Mrs. Dash or other salt free seasoning 4 slices fat-free Swiss cheese (We also use a Soy fat-free cheese) 4 slices low-fat deli ham (Very, Very thin slices) 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs non-stick cooking spray (We use Pam)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat an 8x10 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness and sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Place one slice of cheese and one slice of ham on each chicken breast. Roll up each breast and secure with toothpicks. Place chicken in baking dish, seam side down, sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink on the inside.

Nutrition Facts (Per serving - serves four) 362 calories 53 grams protein 15 grams carbs 10 grams fat

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I like doing chicken breasts in stoneware, it keeps it moist with no water added. I just pick the seasoning of the day and sprinkle with that. Always turn out great.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
TOPIC: You are what you eat