Workout songs that should be on your ipod! : Swingers Discussion 99078101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWorkout songs that should be on your ipod!
TOPIC: Workout songs that should be on your ipod!
Created by: bodybuildingsinger The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was getting some ideas for updating my list and thought I would share some. Sorry if they are duplicated here!

Lady GaGa – The Edge of Glory Anjulie – Brand New Bitch Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch Drowning Pool – Let the Bodies Hit the Floor Nicki Minaj – Super Bass Rammstein – Du Hast

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Every mon-wend-frid for six miles

I am sure a number of you will have snide remarks about these songs... But if only I could make the videos which I can see while listening to these songs... You would likely see the songs differently.

1:If Everyone cared -Nickelback 2: Far Away - Nickelback 3: Hero - Nickelback 4: Saving me- Nickleback 5: Here without you - Nickleback 6: All I need - within temptation 7: Keep holding on - Avril Lavigne 8: Lacrimosa (choir) - group unknown 9: Gravity of love - Enigma 10: mizu no akashi -tanaka rie 11: Fields of hope - Tanaka Rie 12: love song - Kenji Kawai

Tue-thurs

1: Somewhere - within temptation 2: My heart is broken - Evanescence 3: Our Solemn hour - Within Temptation 4: Shot in the Dark - Within Temptation 5: Broken - Life house 6: A demon's fate - within temptation 7: The Howling - within temptation 8: Iridescent - Linkin Park 9: Krwling reanimation - linkin park

If you snicker, if you make snide remarks, it is only because you do not see the videos that I see while listening to these songs. Trust me, most of these videos that I can see would blow the videos on youtube out of the water... Sadly I would need a production company to make them... and the funding on the scale of which michael bay commands.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Flo Rida - "Low" and "Right Round" Pussycat Dolls - "Don't Cha" and "Buttons" J Lo - "On the Floor" Katy Perry - "Fireworks" Black Eyed Peas - "Boom Boom Pow" Nelly Furtado/Timbaland - "Promiscuous" Pitbull - "Crazy" Billy Idol - Anything by Billy Idol

And of course...PSY - "Gangnam Style" LOL!!!

*Yes, I know I listen to "girly stuff"....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(510 posts)
Add in:

Common - Blue Sky

Disturbed - Down With the Sickness

M.O.P - Ante Up

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I listen to No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper....its on the Rocky IV soundtrack. The Touch and Dare by Stan Bush, Not Afraid by Eminem, Numb and In the End by Linkin Park, There Goes the Neighborhood by Bodycount, Down with the Sickness by Disturbed, Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool and Walk by Pantera. I have alot more that I listen but I would be here all night posting songs. I use an app on my phone call Spotify.

State Line PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
House of Pain - Jump Around

2pac - Holla At Me

Max B - Live Comfortable

Lights - Siberia (Alex Klingle mix)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I hit the gym at 0600 every day, and along with some good preworkout, I gotta have some awesome music to listen to like; Slipknot, old school Metallica, Korn, Coal Chamber and maybe some Pantera.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Heavy D - Black Coffee ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
David Guetta all the way...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
As I breech the gym at 4:30AM wakeup music is vital. I tend to be a bit of a classicist and an unabashed elitist. Operatic arias sung by Luciano Pavarotti, King of the High C's, are critical to an intense workout. I've played the same tracks past 22 years from tape to mp3 to flac.

Nessun Dorma! (No one sleeps!) from Turandot Ritt der Walküren (Ride of the Valkyrie) Wagner of course by von Karajan Questa o Quella! from Rigoletto w/ Pavarotti La Donna è Mobile from Rigoletto w/ Pavarotti Di quella pira from Il Trovatore w/ Pavarotti Sutherland E lucevan le stelle from Tosca

Then from the High C's of Pavarotti to the pure animal screams of James Brown Sex Machine 1970 live album

Brother Rapp Bewildered I Got the Feelin Give It Up or Turnit Loose There Was a Time It's a Man's World Please, Please, Please Can't Stand It Mother Popcorn

Followed by Rolling Stones Hot Rocks renditions of

Paint it Black Let's Spend the Night Together Jumpin Jack Flash Sympathy for the Devil Gimme Shelter

AC/DC from Back in Black not that I like it, it is simply necessary for final pump

Back in Black Shook Me All Night Hell's Bells

Now for 30 to 60 of Cardio move to Jazz

Les McCann/Eddie Harris from Swiss Movement

Compared to What Cold Duck Time

John Coltrane/Miles Davis

don't know the names but great cool down music

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Workout songs that should be on your ipod!