Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Who goes to gym with your mate to see your mate get turned on buy the ladies
TOPIC: Who_goes_to__gym_with_your_mate__to_see_your_mate__get_turned_on_buy_the_ladies
Created by: LalaKey
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love to see her get turned on looking at all the T&A in the gym and it also turns me on to see her working out gets ready fuck her good

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
my husband would have to drive me to St Louis instead of the gym to see me get turned on by a lady since so far in 44 years there has been only 1 who turns me on at all.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21059 posts)
that is so good to hear keep it up

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love to see her get turned on looking at all the T&A in the gym and it also turns me on to see her working out gets ready fuck her good

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Who goes to gym with your mate to see your mate get turned on buy the ladies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.