Where are the trim mature folks : Swingers Discussion 1454721061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhere are the trim mature folks
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 67 of 67 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi jinxandminx:

We always like what you guys say. We're going to have to meet some time!!!

Here is what happens to make people overweight... They simply take in more than they burn off. Dieting, gaining weight is no mystery even though there is a billion dollar industry trying to make it so. In the words of one of my high school coaches, "If you take in more than you burn you will gain weight. If you take in less than you burn, you will loss weight." That statement still holds true.

So, if you were already a full figured gal by 21 and you gain 2 lbs a year, you're going to be 40 lbs over-weight at age 40.

But there are some folks who at age 25 are already 300 lbs. 300 lbs is unhealthy for anybody no matter what sex you are, or how tall you are. Leaving out the folks with thyroid problems, these extremely obese people simply eat too much and eat high calorie, high fat, high carb diets.

They may call themselves and each other 'Big and Beautiful'; and indeed they may be a 'beautiful sole.' But it is not what turns most of us on.

For Mr. and Mrs. JackMichelle, we take pride in our physical condition. We do it for ourselves, each other, and to attract others in good shape. After all, we want to play with attractive folks and it is easier to meet and play with folks in similar shape to yourselves.

So fitness and the lifestyle go hand in hand for us. We try to be in the shape that attracts others in good shape. Fitness is a part of our lifestyle!

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
jackandmichelle

now that was funny!

where we live, which i am sure is like everywhere else in america, the population seems to be heavy. we have been noticing lately that high numbers of people we see in their middle years are at a point of no return. at our little girl (9) soccer games there is a high number of grandparents who attend. we estimate most of the grandmas to be late 50s to mid 60s. i say almost without exception they are all very heavy. while we are not attempting to be mean and critical it is a wake up call for the next generation down. i won't make any assumptions as to what led these folks to their current shape but it is a simple fact that if we don't wish to be there at that age we better be mindful of it everyday going forward.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
We agree with the original complaint that started this thread, There are a ton of people here that should lose a ton of weight.

We work hard to be in good shape. We don't expect everyone to be perfect. But if you read our profile or somebody else's, and see obviously from the stats and the pics that we/they are in good shape... and you are +40 lbs over weight, why do you bother to contact them???

I could really get going on this and I won't because it is not my goal to piss people off. But, you know if you are fat.

We sometimes check out the local lifestyle parties and when we notice that 90% of the folks listed as planning to attend are fat as hell; we don't go. It is not what we want.

We skip the fat folks. It is just how it is.

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
YOU GO Mr. Chim!!!! You are correct. My wife has only found three men on this site that look just "ok" to her. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE IN SHAPE PEOPLE??? T&V

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
We were average 2 months ago, we eat health most of the time. I was 135 5ft6, Brian 5ft11 180. We have been travelling, on the road for a month and have gain 20 pounds. We are stopped for a month or two, to take it off. It may not be an ageing factor, but it is harder to take off than it was gaining it. We are by no way considered fat, but our clothes are tight and that is hard. We have started riding our bikes, using the pool. We are determined to get it off. The biggest problem is that the 20 pounds all went on the stomach area. We love to be naked. Root for us everyone.

Elmendorf TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We're still here.

We hit the gym this evening for an hour long workout after work--cardio and weights-- and we'll be there Saturday and Sunday as well.

No, we don't look exactly like we did when we met 35 years ago. Gravity has caused some sagging and some rearrangement. But compared with others in our age cohort, we're in very good shape.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(436 posts)
We have a major complaint -- the folks who casually mention in a profile something to the effect that "We have put on a few pounds -- hasn't everyone our age?.....lol" To that, we say -- No they haven't.....lol. We work very hard at staying trim and admire that in others. Mrs. Chim is frankly not turned on by guys whose bellys are considerably wider than their shoulders. It just seems as though the rotund body types (for both men and women) are the new norm, and we find that sad. We sincerely sympathiize with those good folks in the LS who battle weight and other medical issues -- but we are thoroughly disgusted with those who laugh off their obesity as a natural consequence of aging. There -- said it, and I feel better.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 67 of 67 
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks