Where are the trim mature folks : Swingers Discussion 1454721051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhere are the trim mature folks
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seduction... Don't trade in your old man. Just enjoy playing with him with others. Sure, maybe he can only bench 350 lbs and squat 650. (Pussy) But it's OK. (LOL)

Mr. and Mrs. Seduction, in all seriousness, you are in great shape. Those of us who are similar know the effort it takes and admire and respect it.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
It is possible to be a thin fat person. They have poor or no muscle definition and once you see them with no clothes on you can see that even though they are thin, they are flabby.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
i am not sure what all you wrote....

i got lost on firm, tight bodies.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
it is an interesting thought about the location. we could be glancing over and seeing what we want to see but i think it matters. i think places like FL, and NYC, etc have something which is attracting someone for a specific reason. that reason may be more than enough to keep them out of the "drift into overweight middle age" routine. additionally, places where there is sun and fun have an obvious correlation to fitness. As for demographics: good point and that could be debated all over the place. we (mrs. and me) know mucho about food and cooking and eating right and i still love MacDonald's, etc. The bottom line is the age old formula: calories in vs. calories burned. i do not care how rich or poor or how smart or dumb, or edumacated vs. not it all goes back to that formula. i can get a value meal at McD's for $6 or enough broccoli and salmon and wild rice for one and only pay about $5-7 depending on the daily special. (we go to the store about 3-4 nights per week for just that reason: fresh fish and/or meat of the day and then we do not store it to just let it spoil.) some years ago there was a woman in NYC suing Mcd's for the obesity of her 12 yo son. Well this pissed me off more than you can imagine. Charles Gibson intervied her on GMA and asked how many times per day he ate there and she answered 2-3. Mcd's has never forced anyone to eat there. the judge threw it out thankfully but the point remains. he got fat cuz he ate too much and did too little. McD's is surely better to many peoples' taste buds than salmon so if that is what they load up on they are trouble. it is a choice: rich or poor, smart or not. i only eat there once in awhile and we severly limit how often our kids eat there. then again we watch how they eat at home too. food and money are identical.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Hi NotAPrude...

We find that the more exotic the local, the better the folks look. When we go to Charleston, SC; most are in good shape. When we go to Florida; same. Vegas; same. I am sure CA is similar. But in many locals the average 40 year old male and female on SLS or at a swing club is at least 40 lbs too heavy... or more!

We went to one party which I will mention in particular without mentioning the exact location... but it was an eastern, mountainous place. 12 couples were there, 10 of them had women over 250 lbs with matching husbands.

It is just not our scene. Though, that is not what matters. What matters or should matter is that these folks don't take care of themselves. It is or will become a health issue.

Keep healthy.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
oh i know we are on the same wave.....i was just rambling on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
Jinx, Seduction and Treat:

We are all on the same wavelength. I never said it was easy. But it is worth it. Yes, I also love those Sierra Nevadas, some nice red wine. And I love cheese cake... and only have that on rare occasions.

You pick your foods. You don't have to deny yourself everything. But if you manage you foods, exercise, and have plenty of good high energy swinging sex, you can keep a decent shape.

My main trick is to stop eating when I am not hungry as opposed to stopping when I am full. AND I am all for wasting food. You heard me! Like all of us, I grew up being told not to waste food. Even as adults, when the kids leave food on their plates it is tempting not to waste it. Go ahead... waste it. You must give yourself this permission. It is so much easier to throw it out than to have to burn it off.

Love to All

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Of course this is the first time in months I have had any desert food at all. But it tastes damn GOOD!!!

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
*Where are the trim mature folks *

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm setting here eating a big slice of cheese cake with fresh strawberies. hehehe

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
at our age we have noticed how much harder it is to keep weight off, and more so each year it seems. i lived at the beach during my 4 college summers and i remember, as we all do, drinking until 2am, going out for cheesesteaks and weighing less the next day. now it seems as if you look at a cheesesteak you will gain weight. it is hard, hard work. in our house chocolate, wine, hoppy beer, and cheese are their own food groups. none of the aforementioned are low in calories and they all seem to be supplemental to a meal. damn. sat night we had a few buddies over and i had six sierras at 210 per beer, for a nice healthy total of 1200 calories from beer alone. i do not care at this point because it is one of my true pleasures, but damn sure i will work sunday to help move it on through. excerise makes it much better to handle our increased vices and cleans out our brains as well. it is so easy to fall into the daily drift so it has to be a constant part of our life. for us, and me more specifically me, it is a consistent goal i work on that i truly enjoy because it does not involve money, my business, my home projects which do nothing but cost money and so on. it is a positive thing to get lost in and escape the world. no preaching intended...it is a bitch for all of us. it is just worth it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 67   End
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks