Where are the trim mature folks : Swingers Discussion 1454721021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhere are the trim mature folks
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
J&L, you two both look great...part of that is the working out and part is the excellent photography. Well done on both counts!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We just found this topic and are happy to post to it. It takes WORK to be fit when the years go by but we both get up in the morning and exercise/work out for about an hour four to five days a week. Part of our goal is to be healthy but we admit that part of our goal is to try to look "hot"! My wife loves when I take photographs that bring out her sexy side so that's part of our motivation. She can lift her legs over her head and most people are amazed at that. I like being able to dance and put her on my waist and only hold her with one hand while she lower her head to the floor. It makes all the morning workouts worthwhile! It's also good to be able to be on top of a woman and hold myself up with one hand for a long time while I'm ...... well.... doing things with my other hand and and head. Use your imagination. Our son just started the P90 system (or whatever it's called) and I'm tempted to try it. I'm well into my fifties but am in better shape that he is. J+L

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Hey sexy lady...

So the hotel lounge is a little deserted but you look enchanting sitting there with your husband. I hope I am not being too obvious with my appreciative glances.

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I lost my father in 95.He was 65.He dies way to yoing.His gran kids never got a chance to really know what a great guy he was.His father Died at 87.5 packs of chester fields a day for over 50 years.His mother 88.In 95,i weighed in at 255. I want to live to 100 and keep doing it until then.I now weigh a cool 205 and keep it that way.Cardio cardio cardio

Kings Park NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yep, Charlotte is lovely this time of year, Nic -- And Rdy; we were at Sam's to pic up strawberries.....so there....nyah, nyah, nyah....

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
"My ultimate fantasy is a 45 year-old woman, with the body of a 25 year-old"

Why stop at 45? In the past few months I've met five women between the ages of 50-60, none of whom weighed over 125, and all of whom were in much better physical shape than the 23 yearold I met during the same time period. Very hot ladies.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
Chim, I don't know if I qualify but I hear Charlotte is nice this time of the year...

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We are still looking for an answer to our OP -- "Where -- oh where -- are the trim mature folks?"

We picked up some stuff at a Sam's Club this afternoon. Shocking! And many of these folks are in their 20s! What willl life be like for them at 40, 50, 60? This is one of the wealthiest nations on earth. We have access to good food and exercise options that many others don't. What is going on here?

If we drop out of swinging ourselves, it will be precisely because we can't find other "reasonably" (we are not body bigots) HWP playmates. We believe that the swinging population has plumped up to the general population proportions, which has severely limited our options. Sad.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
"My ultimate fantasy is a 45 year-old woman, with the body of a 25 year-old"

Uhm, come to Vegas much?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Add bad breath to the BO and smoke and you have a vomit-inducing trifecta.

;-)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 67   End
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks