Where are the trim mature folks : Swingers Discussion 145472
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhere are the trim mature folks
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have a major complaint -- the folks who casually mention in a profile something to the effect that "We have put on a few pounds -- hasn't everyone our age?.....lol" To that, we say -- No they haven't.....lol. We work very hard at staying trim and admire that in others. Mrs. Chim is frankly not turned on by guys whose bellys are considerably wider than their shoulders. It just seems as though the rotund body types (for both men and women) are the new norm, and we find that sad. We sincerely sympathiize with those good folks in the LS who battle weight and other medical issues -- but we are thoroughly disgusted with those who laugh off their obesity as a natural consequence of aging. There -- said it, and I feel better.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"weight loss increases size which is a issue with many.I know its true.It won't increase girth though,just lenth "

Girth can be dramatically and permanently increased with a good quality vacuum pump and about 5 years time...

I think I heard this somewhere...yeah, that's it!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
I recently got flamed badly when a poster here said something to the effect":

"We know we are both a little fluffy (yes, she used fluffy...) and we think that's ok, we don't like obese though"

I quoted their POSTED weights with the numbers from the BMI chart that showed they were both obese-not fluffy. I stated that one of the things we have wrong in this country is perception. So many of us think obese if 'fluffy'.

Eventually they removed their comments (?), so I removed mine. Not only are we under serious misconceptions about our self image, we are absolutely MILITANT in defending those self imposed myths...

IMHO

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Recently we were looking at who was going to attend a party and out of 74 couples there were 5 that were what we consider HWP. We have had others become offended when we elect not to play because of their being overweight. One would think that being in this lifestyle would make people want to look as good as they possibly could.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
weight loss increases size which is a issue with many.I know its true.It won't increase girth though,just lenth

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
everywhere,look for endurance cyclists! lol

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
They are out there, just hard to find unfortunately.

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
here lol

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
In this lifestyle we are all judge, so keeping yourself generally together should be on the program, Because Guess what ,we are always taking off our cloths so we can't hide it. You don't have to be a fitness queen, but a something something want hurt,

We don't judge, I am just saying, we all have something, no one is perfect.

Baldwin NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
the older we get the more we want to work out. i think a fit older couple says a lot about them. find it very appealing, sexy.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Right here, chimera! And, what 12566 said, too.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 67   End
TOPIC: Where are the trim mature folks