Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › When You Want To Cheat On Your Eating Plan
TOPIC: When_You_Want_To_Cheat_On_Your_Eating_Plan
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
My vice? Hot cheetos. Man, I can't resist them. I can say no to anything else but frickin hot cheetos. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm with you Amy, Pizza. And ice cream, which is a natural here in the tropics.

But i try to keep splurge days to one a week. And when I do splurge, I make sure that the following day, I work my ass off doing something cardio that will burn a lot of calories.

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Well, I have given up one of my so called cheats. Okay, it isn't really a cheat since it is something I drink all the time. I have been with out soda for 2 days. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I don't think of it as cheating anymore- I think of it as nurturing my needs. I try to hold off if I have the urge to eat a food I know isn't good for me. If after 10 minutes or so, I'm still thinking about it, I assume it must be filling a need. Making this mental shift from cheating to caring for myself has helped me eat less junk.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Nope, never really liked them much anyway!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Just the words philly cheese steak made me cringe :)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Thanks Poly, I take it you don't eat red meat or white flour. Over the last month I have stopped eating so many different things, seems so many foods make me sick. Red meat is probably the worst. The last time we went out I had grilled salmon which made for a much better evening all around, I didn't get sick. I had tried doing weight watchers but at this time it's to much food which also makes me ill. Probably NOT considering it a diet and eating what does not make me sick is the best way to go for now.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Poly, What diet do you use?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Amy, Do you use a specific diet, count calories and/or fat grams?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: When You Want To Cheat On Your Eating Plan
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.