What would typically be a HWP girl : Swingers Discussion 230120
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat would typically be a HWP girl
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl
Created by: Mjduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm 5' 2" 160 pounds. Yes I have a bit to lose and work out everyday. I see "hwp" a lot and I don't know what exactly that means besides height weight proportionate.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I can't change it overnight and I'm not going to put off having fun"

And you shouldn't. And I don't think anyone's telling you you should.

Everyone's different, with different preferences and interests. You're not in the interests of some. So what? We're not either. Everyone is outside the interests of someone. You must not let this upset you.

Even the "hottest" people get told off from time to time. We're all in the same boat. Please, for those who politely decline, be respectful of their preferences. For those who are rude, just ignore them. I sincerely wish you the best in this - OWN what you have. Rock it, love it, and others will like it too.

Wishing you all the best - Mr. VA.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
I see all of your view points. Bottom line I'm not happy with my weight but I can't change it overnight and I'm not going to put off having fun. I'm a little pudgy but sexy and when I get to my goal weight I will remember to not view someone of my proportion as "fat". If looks are all that someone is about then I really don't want to play with them anyway. My standards are high for myself and for others....this thread has made mesee that. Someone can still be sexy if a bit pudgy. And sometimes someone could be doing everything they can despite thyroid issues. Thanks everyone!

Rohnert Park CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
She was upstairs/outside most of the night, and you were downstairs... so... I can see how you didn't cross paths.

I just said that it happened, not that it happened all the time. There are likely some fitness freaks who would consider too pudgy, and that's fine, although it's only been a very few people who've described us as "fat".

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Va... Fat? Ok, really? Not only was that rude as hell but totally inaccurate. I know everyone has their own perception of weight but I can't imagine anyone actually thinking either of you are overweight.

BTW, I didn't see the Mrs. on Saturday night. Did you tell her I was going to kidnap her?

Personally, I don't like to go by weight. Whether they be bigger or smaller, some people wear weight in a more desirable way than others (from my POV) and I like to take people on an individual basis, not just go by the numbers.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
I think Mrs. Sexus's answer is about right. I'm going to be 100% honest with you - IMHO you're kind of a borderline case. Some people would call you HWP and others wouldn't. While it's subjective, if you weighed 220 lbs, probably nobody would say you were, and if you weighed 115 probably everyone would. So you're in a grey area.

While most (I think) consider the Mrs and I "HWP" we don't fit everyone's definition and have been bluntly told such - both of us have been called outright "fat". Unfortunately you have to develop a bit of a thick skin for these sorts of things. For those who wouldn't consider you their idea of "HWP", most would simply say "no thanks" but the occasional person might reply with something like (and this really happened) "Why are you writing to us? If we wanted to fuck a pig and a heifer we'd go to a farm." Yikes!

Good luck, and as Ronald Reagan said in his farewell note left on his desk for incoming President G. H. W. Bush, "Don't let the turkeys get you down."

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Thanks. I think I am not happy with my body but working as hard as I can so I need to stay confident that my cur vines can still be sexy while I keep working on it. It's hard to be on here when I'm not exactly happy with how I look.

Rohnert Park CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
some good answers here.

just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so too to some extent the HWP parameters.

I've seen people my height weigh less than me and look pretty...mushy. not many believe I weigh what I do. that's cause I've got muscle. my legs are lean and hard. I'm older now so battling the midsection softness and the above the bra bulgies. but hey ya can't have it all right? I work out, and what's more, I *enjoy* working out. the process! the workout itself. the post workout endorphins, and yeah, seeing those lovely shapes that form and the results of regular workouts.

find something(s) that you love to do, that contributes to your physical well being, and you can't go wrong. there's someone and something for everyone. might take some time to find, but...it/they're out there.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(845 posts)
I for one get tired of the term, some folks carry a little more weight than others, and some are bean poles that claim to be fit, however could not climb a single flight of stairs without gassing out. Skinny is not always fit, big and curvy is not always obese. Regardless of the label, someone finds it irresistible. Be confident in who you are, if YOU are unhappy with some aspect of your body type or build, then by all means work to make yourself happier, but if someone else is not, ...then move on and share your delightful sexiness with someone who deserves it.

Hephzibah GA

Username hidden
(249 posts)
hwp= Husky White Penis

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
welcome to the forums. I am your height, but not yet your weight...working on it as well. I think you'll get a lot of various answers as to what people are looking for when they say HWP. In our experience, we've seen that mean "fit," "a little overweight but not obese," and a lot of variations. A better question may be, what does hwp mean to YOU?

For us, that would be someone fit, who can have extra weight but not flabby, someone whose body is proportional, with the mid-section not larger than the hips or chest. Again, we're not there yet, but working on that.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl