Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What would typically be a HWP girl
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl
Created by: Mjduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm 5' 2" 160 pounds. Yes I have a bit to lose and work out everyday. I see "hwp" a lot and I don't know what exactly that means besides height weight proportionate.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny thing....we had a couple that we once read their profile and did not respond to them because they stated that they were HWP fit and worked out regularly which we are not so not to waste their time never sent them an e-mail. Well they sent US an e-mail, when we finally got to exchanging pictures we both immediately declined and sent a "no thank you we do not feel that there is any sexual chemistry" they both looked like they were washed out walking dead rejects......so we now know that the H does not stand for Handsome and the P does not stand for Pretty........ but they did have great abs...

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Please forgive me for being harsh, but this is just my attempt to be direct and clear:

Nobody should ever have to justify what they are looking for in swinging. If someone says they only want to meet obese aboriginal amputee midget contortionists, that is OK.

You have precisely the same right to look for whatever works for you. Limitations on what you look for limit only you, not others.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21945 posts)
Thank You very much NJ, We totally believe HWP to be up to the individuals taste but why do so many have to make that be the bench mark as to weather they should meet or not, where is the harm in meeting a couple for a drink anyway if they can meet so many other requirements. Which also tweaks us, we read A LOT of profiles, we practically find ourselves and meet their request to a tee and they still say we are not a match....ARRGGGhh....lol SLS should have a method of searching by sexual desires who wants to do DP,DVP,Oral,Anal....etc But to MJ who originally posted and to you NJ you are very attractive and sexy women, I love the curvy girls.....

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(122 posts)
@ zak, welcome to the forums.

HWP is totally flexible depending on individual taste.

don't know how long you've been on the site; your profile is closed to SF's.

i can tell you from experience that relying solely on messages to meet people will take for.ev.er.

best to attend parties meet/greets and clubs, be friendly, meet as many people as you can.

even then, it takes time to find that elusive match/chemistry.

keep reading, have patience, and good luck!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5134 posts)
HWP is Bullshit, like AndrewRobin said in a previous post people will say "please be HWP" meaning "We don't fuck fat people". Don't get me wrong when someone is laying down on their back and you have to lift up the belly to find their private parts yes that's a little to much for us as well and everyone is entitled to have their preferences even my wife likes guys that are in the 6ft tall range but if the guy is cute and has a very cool personality its ok. What peeves me about the HWP is the same thing like being straight/bi/bi-curious is that so many people never read a profile beyond the little pop up description and not for nothing how about meeting actually meeting a couple before they make a decision to reject them or send a "sorry we do not feel that we are compatible at this time"....So what does That mean should we ask again tomorrow? How about just saying no thanks you are to hairy,old,chubby,short,good looking.... it could help to understand how to evaluate and read between the lines of some of the profiles and we never send to a profile that states the fit or HWP statement. As for profiles that do not respond back....We will just keep sending e-mails until they do or block us, at least then we will know for sure. To all that worry about being HWP......Don't....be proud of yourself and just be sexy & playful. I have had some women that were shaped like fitness models but with the personality & sex drive of a stick, then I had some thick n curvy with awesome sexiness and......well I married her...lol

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Seriously Wanna ?.... the pics say it all !! You have a smoking body ...enjoy it !

Stuart FL
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Wanna whatever weight you are in your pics, you have a beautiful body. Stop being so hard on yourself.

All those flaws that you see on your body us men never notice, we dont look that close. We look at the curves of a woman's body...and your body has beautiful curves.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
According to medical weight charts, I should weight 125lbs. The lowest I've gotten is 133lbs. I had NO boobs. Yes, I wore a size 6 pants and loved it, but I was "skinny-fat".

I try to lift 3 days a week and while I weight a lot more now, I am MUCH happier with the SHAPE of my body.

Do I HATE my butt and thighs? You bet. But I have hated them since I was 10 years old, so that's nothing new. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(846 posts)
Wanna you have a beautiful body, dont change it. the younger men are used to seeing tall very skinny women on tv and in media over all. So they view the olive oil body as normal and sexy.

The mrs is 5'4 120lbs with muscle but wears a size 6, when she gets much below that 120lbs and down to a size 4 she is to skinny for me.

She likes my body around 165 to 170. Below 165 my body is to hard for her liking, she like to lay her head on my chest at night. Above 173 i start getting to soft for her liking...just living together for 23 years...

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
The Mrs here.

I've been told by single males that I am an "old and overweight pig".

Great for the ol' self esteem, for sure!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(846 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 90   End
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl