Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What would typically be a HWP girl
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl
Created by: Mjduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm 5' 2" 160 pounds. Yes I have a bit to lose and work out everyday. I see "hwp" a lot and I don't know what exactly that means besides height weight proportionate.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HWP is not a requirement, but rather an attraction, their attitude and personality. While some may have a "type" they are attracted to, I don't think I have a "type" that applies. I usually like a man that has a few extra lbs :)

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(505 posts)
Well...we are our profile....flexible,easy to talk to and not pushy. We have had compliments from couples saying how refreshing it was meeting people that really matched their profile and pictures. I guess there are some people that are just that cut n dry. Oh Well......

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
@ zak: i would take sweetcoco's advice: be proud of who you both are. don't allow 3 letters to intimidate you from approaching a couple whom you otherwise think would be a good/compatible match!

costs nothing to send the message--if they don't reply, don't sweat it, move on, and keep attending events. best to keep as many irons in the fire as possible to increase your chances. it all takes time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6397 posts)
@njny....you are right, I did not mean for it to sound like dictating its just we get frustrated when we feel that we have met so many of the preferences in a couples profile even matching their own height & weight only to come across the "please be HWP". That statement just sounds like they are not willing to be flexible at all.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
I have met and had the best times with guys that would not be considered HWP nor would I ever expect to make a connection with, but I have learned there is always more to someone than a pretty face or smile. Be yourself and be proud of who you are and present that confidence that this is who I am and you either take it or leave it ..........

Manor DE
Username hidden
(426 posts)
zak, with all due respect, you can't dictate to anyone else what they can or can't put in their profile. If you're intimidated by HWP in someone else's profile that's not their problem if you're not intimidated and you approach them you might be surprised by how they respond. But trying to dictate to the other people or anyone here on the site what they should or should not put in their profile because it "may intimidate" some others? wrong way to go dude.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6397 posts)
Not for nothing but people should not use the HWP in their profile, it can intimidate a couple that may not feel they are because it is a matter of personal opinion. People just need to post an honest recent picture of themselves and couples that means both female and male. Let the viewer decide if they find you attractive or not.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
To us, HWP is fitting someone's specific frame reasonably well.

Meaning: They can have some soft curves (fat) and still look absolutely sexy. If it's all in one place though, that is not HWP.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
It's definitely subjective. And I agree with one poster: whatever one is after, more power to them.

I could run down a height/weight thought of my own, but esp. with men (in general more muscle mass), there's a good bit of grey. Listen, we all know where we each individually stand from a "in shape/not in shape" perspective. All of us know.

And some of us are far too self-critical (looks at hot Wanna). ;-)

But as someone below said, "please be HWP" to most means "I/we aren't attracted intimately to folks who are too much overweight." If a lady is 5'11" and 85 lbs. She is not HWP. If another lady is 4'11" and 195 lbs., she is not HWP.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Funny thing....we had a couple that we once read their profile and did not respond to them because they stated that they were HWP fit and worked out regularly which we are not so not to waste their time never sent them an e-mail. Well they sent US an e-mail, when we finally got to exchanging pictures we both immediately declined and sent a "no thank you we do not feel that there is any sexual chemistry" they both looked like they were washed out walking dead rejects......so we now know that the H does not stand for Handsome and the P does not stand for Pretty........ but they did have great abs...

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 99   End
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl