What would typically be a HWP girl : Swingers Discussion 230120
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat would typically be a HWP girl
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl
Created by: Mjduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm 5' 2" 160 pounds. Yes I have a bit to lose and work out everyday. I see "hwp" a lot and I don't know what exactly that means besides height weight proportionate.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While this is a subjective matter, what really matters with using the label is:

When we email a profile which clearly states "hwp only", do we think they will agree? If no, well, then it doesn't really matter if *we* think we are.

The Mrs refused to call herself "hwp" until she was below 160, and even that is pushing it for some people.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Well we get emails from "athletic" guys who are 5'9" and 220lbs so why the sexual bias. Lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2649 posts)
Well fuck 5'5" 180 lbs is HWP , guess at 5'10" 240 to 250lbs I can call my self HWP also.NOT!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
I think hwp is how a person feels, I don't feel like a bbw, probably on small side but its ok I was born with no thyroid gland, had a child and most recently found out that I have a heart condition where I can't do running, just light walking as long as it is cool outside, but hey sex is great exercise and just did 2 hours of sweaty sex, well think the husband sweat more than me but either way great work out that was and now the rest of the night even if we go out I feel absolutely sexy at any size I might be. But yes I consider myself hwp.

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Agree on below. I usually factor HWP with how a person behaves. A fun spirit and engaging personality only enhances their outward appearance. It can also detract from it.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
There is no way to say what HWP is at all. At 5'2" and 160 lots would say you are heavy, but at the same time it depends how you carry that weight. Great butt and huge boos well then you may be HWP. I think for the lifestyle if you are worried about it at all just post legit photos of yourself. That way there are no surprises. No face closeups or photos from highschool. Take a photo that appropriately represents where you are today and update it as you make progress. 5'2" sounds yummy to us.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I've been using the info from Mrs. LVC and started using MyFitnessPal to count calories. Today I will try to do a little something at the gym. I'm happy to know that although I haven't been in shape for three years and am 30 lbs overweight, I am all good when it comes to the hip waist ratio with a .7. With my build, I appreciate the calculation.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(263 posts)
I started doing Crossfit in 2009; totally changed my body composition. Lost 20 lbs that year. In 2012 I did a 3 month summer challenge with an 1800 kcal/day intake (monitored on myfitnesspal); added some jogging and did a Ragnar Relay and a couple half marathons. Lost 10 lbs on the scale, gained ~3 lbs muscle and was down to 13-15% body fat (hubby didn't like the loss of my boobs). Currently I'm laid up due to finally getting my spinal stenosis taken care of (not related to my workouts - I inherited this from my dad). Had a laminectomy L4 & L5 two weeks ago. No Crossfit or jogging for THREE months. Going bonkers. Just walking right now (today 3 miles and low back muscles hurt). Plan to listen to my neurosurgeon (he takes care of the local Cirque acrobats) and then restart with strict weight lifting/bodyweight movements to rebuild. Light jogging and be ready for the Disney Star Wars weekend (doing the 10k on Saturday and 1/2 Marathon on Sunday in January). Then ready for the 2015 Crossfit Open in March (but no expectations to make the top 200 again until 2016).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
You can adjust your stride distance to get an accurate walking distance in fitbit.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I also use Fitbit but only for the steps. The distance is way off so I use RunKeeper on my iPhone to track runs and hikes since being GPS based it is way more accurate. Excellent job getting the first week down.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl