Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What would typically be a HWP girl
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl
Created by: Mjduo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm 5' 2" 160 pounds. Yes I have a bit to lose and work out everyday. I see "hwp" a lot and I don't know what exactly that means besides height weight proportionate.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seriously Wanna ?.... the pics say it all !! You have a smoking body ...enjoy it !

Stuart FL
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Wanna whatever weight you are in your pics, you have a beautiful body. Stop being so hard on yourself.

All those flaws that you see on your body us men never notice, we dont look that close. We look at the curves of a woman's body...and your body has beautiful curves.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
According to medical weight charts, I should weight 125lbs. The lowest I've gotten is 133lbs. I had NO boobs. Yes, I wore a size 6 pants and loved it, but I was "skinny-fat".

I try to lift 3 days a week and while I weight a lot more now, I am MUCH happier with the SHAPE of my body.

Do I HATE my butt and thighs? You bet. But I have hated them since I was 10 years old, so that's nothing new. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(810 posts)
Wanna you have a beautiful body, dont change it. the younger men are used to seeing tall very skinny women on tv and in media over all. So they view the olive oil body as normal and sexy.

The mrs is 5'4 120lbs with muscle but wears a size 6, when she gets much below that 120lbs and down to a size 4 she is to skinny for me.

She likes my body around 165 to 170. Below 165 my body is to hard for her liking, she like to lay her head on my chest at night. Above 173 i start getting to soft for her liking...just living together for 23 years...

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
The Mrs here.

I've been told by single males that I am an "old and overweight pig".

Great for the ol' self esteem, for sure!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(810 posts)
While this is a subjective matter, what really matters with using the label is:

When we email a profile which clearly states "hwp only", do we think they will agree? If no, well, then it doesn't really matter if *we* think we are.

The Mrs refused to call herself "hwp" until she was below 160, and even that is pushing it for some people.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21815 posts)
Well we get emails from "athletic" guys who are 5'9" and 220lbs so why the sexual bias. Lol

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Well fuck 5'5" 180 lbs is HWP , guess at 5'10" 240 to 250lbs I can call my self HWP also.NOT!

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(306 posts)
I think hwp is how a person feels, I don't feel like a bbw, probably on small side but its ok I was born with no thyroid gland, had a child and most recently found out that I have a heart condition where I can't do running, just light walking as long as it is cool outside, but hey sex is great exercise and just did 2 hours of sweaty sex, well think the husband sweat more than me but either way great work out that was and now the rest of the night even if we go out I feel absolutely sexy at any size I might be. But yes I consider myself hwp.

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Agree on below. I usually factor HWP with how a person behaves. A fun spirit and engaging personality only enhances their outward appearance. It can also detract from it.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: What would typically be a HWP girl