What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny topic, My wife and i both decided when we got into the lifestyle that we would not subject others to us if we were overweight.. ( a little extra padding) is a lie that we tell ourselves lol so before we jumped in we went to the gym.. if you were single and wanted to pick up a member of the other sex you would be doing this so why not when you are in the lifestyle.. we are not gym rats but do go 4 or 5 days a week for an hour and for all the people that say they are too tired after working all day... that is an excuse we work from 10 to 12 hours a day and work out for an hour which makes us feel even better.. some of our best sex is after a hot n sweaty workout at the gym.. if you are too tired that alone should be motivation to get to the gym which will make you feel more energetic.. we are not looking for or to be ken and barbie but we are looking for other attractive couples to date.. last thing lol i promise IF YOU HAVE PICTURES ON YOUR PROFILE MAKE THEM CURRENT ( LIKE IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS AT LEAST) AND OF BOTH OF YOU.. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SHOW BOTH THERE MUST BE A REASON LOL.

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Just a couple things about "food pyramid". Vast majority of people never even followed it. Most foods contributing to obesity aren't even on the real food pyramid - they are processed (added sugars & added fats) non-nutritional foods. When the typical American diet was compared, it really looked like an upside down pyramid, the top was very big compared to the intake of fruits & vegetables. Very out of wack. Can't blame the USDA when people didn't even follow it.

Blame personal choices, advertising, laziness, lack of self control, lack of portion control, but you can't blame the pyramid.

The ChooseMyPlate method (what I've been using for years before the USDA adopted it) helps with portions and focuses on real foods.

My job is tough. I can teach teach teach, coach coach coach, but at the end of the day, people make their own decisions what they eat. The healthy message is out there, but too many choose to ignore it (by choice or by ignorance). I've had to learn that "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Just annoys the horse and gets you all wet". Here's the information, you decide if you want to follow it. When someone does, and they get results, it's an amazing feeling that you had a hand in helping them get on the healthy path. Such a contact high.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
At 99 wearing 34 jeans and summer cloths? Not a robe and gown?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
Hubby here

I think the problem goes both ways, either the woman is heavy or the guy is heavy. I think the problem is that so many jobs today don't need a lot of activity but at the same time drain us and we feel exhausted by the end of the day. Of coarse there is the other problem our eating habit are such that you can't help but put on the pounds. I know myself every winter I gain weight and by the end of summer I'm back in my 34" jeans, so this is why I have summer and winter cloths.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We have a problem just the opposite. Seems like the meets we go to have all these nice hwp guys who are with the really heavy women.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Well fuck....headed to the gym.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
SED - I was thinking the same thing! Welcome folks!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Darla and Rob,

Welcome to SLS forum. How unfortunate that you're so far away!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Mr. Clayhill - Great Work! Brav-O, give yourself a big old pat on the back! Really, that is some great stuff!

No with regard to feeling fat...If you're like me, you'll always have that demon. Get away from the scale!

You're clothes are fitting great, you feel great, you are doing things you, perhaps, once thought not possible, etc.

That is fitness and health! Give it time, keep going and enjoy it!

You have talked a lot about running/walking/jogging. Have you ventured into other fitness areas? You might want to branch out a little. Your body might need some muscle confusion about now. Also some toning might help with your self image.

Hope you're getting laid plenty too!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I have now lost 65 lbs. I've been able increase my jogging/ walking ratio for my 10K( 6.22 Miles). Last Sunday I jogged 2.0 miles without stopping. I did 5.0 miles in 58:00 overall. I felt so great. Thursday night I jogged 2.25 miles and did the 5K(3.11 miles) at 33:23 and 10K at 71:33. I started 48" pants and XL shirts. Now I'm at 34" pants and Med shirts. My wife is happy , I still think I'm still fat.

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men