What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
live..... so true.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
My Mr is losing weight the way he "should," which is slowly and surely and he's looking better and better. We both are making life changes in the way we eat, think about what we put in our mouths, portions, why we eat, and how to move our bodies more and more. For life. I'm a bit more of a slow learner with this, but it's getting there.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
The reason my hubby and I don't play with most of the locals is the weight and aggressive issues. The men around here seem to think their ticket into the...take your choice,( party, M&G, hotel or whatever else) is his attractive wife. When the man is overweight and dresses like a puts; its really uncomfortable. Too bad for the hot wife. Thanks for letting me vent.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sb, you're very sweet!

Thank you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Good topic..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8071 posts)
well for what we have encounter....most of the time men who are overweight tend to look less appealing. even if a woman is o/w she somehow can still be very sexy. and again I think most of the time men tend to be too freaking lazy to work out and look a bit better.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I'm overweight, I can stand to lose at least 20#. I'm married to a man who is in exceptional shape!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Funny though that the topic is ALL THE OVERWEIGHT MEN and not ALL THE OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE. Just as many women on here as men. JUST SAYIN lol

Mount Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Bottom line, you can eat ANYDAMNTHING you want, you just cannot eat EVERYDAMNTHING you want. All foods in moderation are fine, taking into consideration your lifestyle, and metabolism. It is very hard to alter the metabolism, but you can alter your lifestyle and how much of your favorite foods you ingest. Also please consider, to little is just as bad as to much. NO DIET works, never ever ever. However tracking almost any number you wish and using that to make wise choices does.

The Mr.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
This is actually quite a good topic, which reminds me of what happened to me at work recently:

A co-worker and I, which are pretty much the ONLY two health conscious people in our office, were merely talking about how we don't understand how people let themselves go. WITH a clear understanding that people make choices that we wouldn't agree with. People are who/what they choose to be. And I get it.

Well, a basic conversation apparently offended one of the women (and I know exactly who), so she went and complained to our boss. I was sat down and asked, and I came clean saying pretty much what I described above. Ridiculous. Grow up and take some constructive criticism for fucks sake!! It's not that I was like "you're bloated; lay off of the Bacon!!" or anything.

Which leads me to the point of having overweight people think that its "OK" and "acceptable." Well, if your 10 pounds overweight, fine. But when you're in denial and you're 50 pounds over, there's an issue. And an unfortunate true fact is that sexy people sell, monetarilly or not, lifestyle or celebrity or vanilla date. Personality is everything, don't get me wrong, but peoples eyes immediately gravitate towards the thin hottie/sleek and buff stud. Twilight DID NOT sell because of fat shirtless werewolves. Arnold made it far because he pushed his physique.

I'm suddenly reminded of Chris Farrley dancing alongside Patrick Swayzee in that classic SNL skit. LOL

Lastly, it doesn't take much to get trim either!! All it takes is a little will and dedication.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men